Sorry for the long wait, but here is my reply to everyone! Some of the responses are short because I've been using my lunch to write these (in addition for other things too, which caused part of the delay, and being away for the weekend). Comments are split up for each post.

Spellbinds
Spoiler
Show

I am seriously believing that I missed it but... where... is the line saying what happens to a spell when you bind it?
I added to the spellbinding segment. That reminds me, I still need to put in the clause about not being able to use other spellcasting slots……

Wow... that is really strong. Maybe not I was surprised though, why chose two? Why not make "chose two" a class feature (later) or feat?

Can you chose twice the same one?

On the other hand heighten shenanigans are attractive
Arcane is like the general bind, isn't it? One question though can you pick two more abilities from above?
Heighten spell (and other metamagics) work for binding spells due to the binding relying on the level of the spell SLOT used, not the level of the actual spell. This also prevents the use of feats like Earth Magic from affecting the bind.
I decided on choosing 2 because that lets one chose from a list of abilities and feel as if he isn’t trading a valuable spell slot for just a single ability. Anything more than 2 I feel might be a bit much.
I’ll put in a clause about only being able to take an effect once. (Done.)
I believe, (need to double check) I put in the spellbinding class ability that you must give up one of your chosen effects to gain this benefit (in other words, if you have two spells of the same school bound, you can only chose 3 effects and get the double bind effects, or chose 4 effects). (See Spell Binding, already added).

At level one you are taking more juice of it than from most of your damaging spells, maybe 1d6 would be more adequate (it is supposed that it was giving you a bonus before, so you are taking a lot of juice from the spell). You should clarify the range 10 feet per [spell level] sounds right?
Keep in mind this would take a total of 2 rounds to perform, in addition to losing the effects of the bind (1 round to bind the spell, another to use the burst ability). Range has been added to many of the effects.
Not necessarily any spell granted by the Spell bound class, correct? Great possibilities with master spell thief then.
Nope, just abjuration spells. I’ll add something about this only working with spellbound class spells.

A rather complicated ability. Interesting though I think this should be a burst, with a limited duration rather than a bind. I would probably limit it to the "Wall" ability though, as is the more frontlined
I wanted to make sure that every bind has an active ability that may be chosen for use in combat. This would allow a spellbound to conserve their spell slots, since they are already sacrificing spell slots to bind spells. I went ahead and took away the wall ability, maybe I’ll add it back, but make it destroyable?

That is certainly strong, but DR/magic that seems fitting is not worth it.
You can get a significant DR with this.
Now max Dr (with a double bind) is 9, and that’s using up 2 effects.
Make the wall thingie a burst! It is more interesting than raw damage
I had originally meant this to be an emergency use ability (pushing foes away from you), but I see what you’re getting at. I’ll think about it and look at some Abjuration spells, see if anything comes to me. Perhaps a chained dispel of sorts?

A free +2 weapon at level 1? Isn't that strong? It is a nice concept though it is OP with a 9th level spell you can get a weapon with a 10 enhancement bonus if it is multiplied by 1.5 with a double bind and the capstone works as I believe it does you get a humongous enhancement bonus.

You might want to look at Call weaponry for reference.
Changed to 1 + 1/3 character level. Not as powerful as a weapon you could buy, but it does save money.
It is a bit unreliable if it doesn't have a "long" duration (as "long" as you hold it like the weapon) you might want to check Call item. While you are at it check call armor it could also be an interesting power (btw mage armor is a conjuration spell)
Changed the duration to 10 minutes per (1/2 Character level). I’ll probably add a call armor ability once we finish working on the bind effects already up.
I would limit it to monsters that you know how to summon, so you need to learn summoning spells to use it limiting it to monsters below 6 level. Natures ally doesn't make a lot of sense. As this is a really strong ability you might want to delete it, maybe make it available as a feat or something for those who specialize.
Do they need to be from the same creature? They probably should. Also clarify that spell casting is not eligible.
Erased this ability, another person pointed out the possibilities of it were way too strong.
As pointed above too strong maybe allow you to trade half the enhancement bonus (rounded down) for equivalent abilities? So you can get a +1 keen rapier or similar.
Changed to allow you to use half of the enhancement bonus for special abilities if you take the Double Bind effect.
The area is big and the secondary effects are strong maybe reduce the initial damage for 1d6 and consider that as the penalty doesn't scale it can be a killer at low levels I would forego the penalty to attack rolls the penalty to all movement speeds is still strong.
I changed both penalties to ¼ Character level, and reduced the duration.
What is a sign?
Something I forgot to implement. I meant to make it so that there are small physical changes to your body, depending on what you have bound. I’ll be giving each bind a sign that occurs to them whenever they have a spell bound, just haven’t had a chance yet.

Future of Demons: I lowered its power greatly, but still want to keep it. I’d prefer it if all binds had at least one offensive ability.

Really cool burst. I don't really like that divination deals damage though What do you think of allowing the energies to grant a bonus equal to [spell level] to a roll? Be it any roll, and you must use it in [spell level] rounds.
[spell level] bonus to any roll, even if it is an immediate action, would be a little weak for a burst. Furthermore, I thought it’d be a good burst, since it could be used to “counter” spellcaster (force a concentration check). If others don’t like it too I’ll change it to be some sort of status effect.
Note: Changed to based off of class levels. Thinking about what Zagan said, about changing it to a true sight effect. Or perhaps helping allies target foes, granting them bonuses to damage and ignoring miss chances.
Nice ability it lacks a range 20 x [spell level]?
Why not evocation? It is all about damage.
Changed both. Slightly worried about the damage capabilities of the Elemental Assault, seeing as you can make multiple attacks with it and can get several boosts from this bind alone.
Not a lot of love for evocation Elemental weapons! Dealing damage as elemental assault, Elemental shields surrounding you dealing damage as foes try to strike you.
Changed it to be a cone or line. I’ll think about adding the others, the shield is kinda in place from the double bind ability.
What is this? Is this a burst from evocation? Is it an evocation bind? Why is it below the burst? If it is a bind it looks cool.
Changed name. It’s a bind to give evocation abilities a little extra effect.
Think of the 1st level spell bounds getting command at will... I would delete it... or use it to grant a bonus to bluff, intimidate, diplomacy checks of [spell level] rather than this really powerful effect.
Changed so 1st level spells don’t give you access to this ability.
You just became the best fear debuffer in existence. I would increase the DC it is a powerful effect but I wouldn't negate [mind affecting]
Took it out. I’d like to add something else but I haven’t had a chance to think of what.
Dominate is a 5th level spell, and you can use this ability at second level using 0 level spells. I don't think it is a good idea. I think that something among the lines of:
Changed to what you posted. Dazing as an immediate action should be good for a burst.
At what level can they use this ability? At a very very low level. It also seems more of an enchantment effect than an illusion effect. Why don't you use something like...
Changed for now, although this is starting to seem similar to Enchantments. I’m thinking about changing it. Maybe a version of shades that works off of the [spell level]?

Changed to a shades effect.
Undead body…. Stuff
I’d prefer to keep it as it is, if you change it you might as well just take the feat (forget what it’s called) that does the exact same thing (makes you heal from neg energy, damaged from pos energy.)
I would limit to 5ft per [spell level] make it be a ranged attack, and make them take [spell level] damage (mental ability modifier can be buffed) I would also add that this doesn't stack with itself.
Added range. I’d prefer not to lower it that much, as if it’s that low you might as well cast ray of enfeeblement, a 1st level spell. Also changed the gas effect.

Really strong I would make them shaken for a round (it is a fear effect that escalates)
Change the double bind so that it does not stack with itself. Already have enough effects that cause fear.

[quote]
You should be able to grow only ONE weapon (it is crazy to have more, really, check multiattack improved multiattack, rapidstrike, improved rapid strike.
Quote:
[quote]
Changed to 1 + ¼ Class levels. Only growing one would be weak (look at the totemist class, they can grow a huge number of Natural Attacks at once, and yet they’re tier 3).
I would say 1/3 spell level and no changing It is really good as it is.
Not necessarily that good, as it doesn’t stack with items (both grant enhancement bonuses). If I changed it to 1/3 then this ability wouldn’t have much of a point.

Class
Spoiler
Show

Most of the points I agreed with (trying to write this on lunch over several days now, trying to save time).
I will expand upon Enhanced Binds when I have a moment.

Zagan
Spoiler
Show

Debating between 4 & 6 skill point right now.
-Burst ACF: Sounds interesting, although I might have them take a feat if they want a different burst ability.
-SR: Will change
-Counter Bind: The abilities to bind higher level spells is useless………… I might tweak this effect slightly
-Spell Attraction: will be adding a range to this shortly. And you must be aware of the ability, and able to move.
-Spell Repression: No. I’ll be adding this to the abilities working.
-Magic Conversion: needs to be changed, because of the new binding mechanic.
-Wrote in note above about rounding
- Caster level bonus has been changed.
-Specified what effects are affected by abjuration’s double bind
-Specified Repelling Burst to be centered on you
-Conjuration: re-worded several effects
-I plan on changing the Conjured Assault Burst to allow you to choose the damage type done, and a secondary affect for each.
-Divination of the Heavens: I’m currently debating upon this. Your idea does sound good.
-Mystic Blasting: Now has reflex save.
-Explosia: While strong compared to say Fireball, it cannot be r often used in combat due to needing a round to bind a spell before even using a burst effect. And you are giving up one of the main abilities of the class.
-Rebuke Undead: I am debating on replacing this with another effect. The main debate is on using this to fuel other feats/items. What’s everyone’s opinion on this?
-Transmutation’s double bind now turns you from a enhanced melee person to a party buffer. I’m currently debating if one should be able to give up all of his benefits to another person. And it is currently the only double bind that allows you to chose other effects twice.

ErrantX
Spoiler
Show

Glad you like it! And I’m especially glad to hear someone would stick in this class from 1-20, even with the prestige class advancement clause I added!

In other news:
-The Binding ACF is close to complete! Mainly have to make a few minor adjustments, and spells known.
-As I said before, feats will follow. I will most likely be adding them in groups at a time. The biggest parts will be multiclassing feats and feat chains that end with the ability to chose an addition effect for a school you have specialized in (only chose one additional effect overall, not per bind). This chain will most like include a unique effect for a spell bind that cannot be chosen otherwise, and a unique second burst effect for that school (either immediate or standard action effect, depending on what the school already offers).
-Also, I’m currently debating on the capstone between one of the following:
* Loose all penalties for binding spells lower than max level.
*Always bound to one school, even if you use it’s burst effect. Burst effects would now have cooldowns.
*The ability to empower a bind once/encounter.

What does everyone think?