The Dark Claws of Xalxes
Aboard his flagship, The Frenzied Vanguard, a Dauntless Light Cruiser of, obviously, Imperial origin, Xalxes grew bored. He had been appointed to lead the Vanguard after his daring actions in securing the vessel. He remembered the battle fondly; while it certainly wasn't as swashbuckler-esque as Blackheart's taking of the Wolf of Fenris, Xalxes certainly enjoyed the bloodshed and carnage rendered upon the Imperial troops. Piracy wasn't about profit to Xalxes, it was about joy.
But he took no joy in sitting aboard an idle ship. The pleasures of warfare were eluding him now, and knowing that enemy forces were alive and active relatively nearby only taunted him further. These things were of no matter at the moment, though; Xalxes had to coordinate with those who pledge allegiance to the Ruinous Powers.
To Chaos Forces:
Spoiler
Show
Forces of the Dark Gods, hear my words: I am Xalxes of the Red Corsairs, commander of the Frenzied Vanguard, and warlord of my "Dark Claws." In the coming days, we shall destroy any and all who oppose the will of the Ruinous Powers.

General, I have thoughts on the matters presented. You say you are suited for ground based operations - my forces are opposite. We fight amongst the stars. If we were to pool our collective powers, we could cause havoc in the region.

I suggest we strike the Imperials quickly, and without remorse. They will, no doubt, be one of the largest threats in the area; if they can be dispatched quickly, we will have much more room to maneuver. The hulks can be plundered later, as well, after some foolhardy explorers are killed by whatever horrors lurk in them. Those are my thoughts on the matter.

-Warlord Xalxes, of the Dark Claws.