View Single Post

Thread: Katanas in D&D (3.5 Weapon, PEACH)

1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Katanas in D&D (3.5 Weapon, PEACH)

I did this because it's always bugged me that there were no stats for them (at least not in any book I have; feel free to poke me in the direction of the book containing them if there is and I don't know it).

Katana
    This exotic one-handed longsword is slightly curved, with a single edge. It is designed to be swung and drawn swiftly. As such, it can be wielded with the Weapon Finesse feat, and deals an extra 2d6 damage when using the Iaijutsu Focus skill with it. This weapon may be wielded two-handed at the user's option. When wielded in the main hand with a Wakazashi in the off hand, reduce the penalty on your primary weapon for dual wielding by 1.
    Damage: 2d6
    Crit: 18-20/x2
    Cost: 150 gold

Wakazashi
    This exotic one-handed shortsword is slightly curved, with a single edge. It is designed to be swung and drawn swiftly. As such, it can be wielded with the Weapon Finesse feat, and deals an extra 1d6 damage when using the Iaijutsu Focus skill with it. This weapon may be wielded two-handed at the user's option. When wielded in the off-hand with a Katana in the main hand, reduce the penalty on your off hand weapon for dual wielding by 1.
    Damage: 1d6
    Crit: 18-20/x2
    Cost: 100 gold
    Last edited by Noctis Vigil; 2012-09-09 at 04:05 PM.