1. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: "Souls come unto me" The anointed heritor [base class 3.5 PEACH]

I love this class. I have liked the use of souls from Incarnum and the Binder. The idea of using Heroes is very cool.

I know you are working on Mechanics and making feats function. I was just wondering if you could find time to add Background info. I'm interested in the Laughing Fool and Illfather.

I was wondering if you would be making more heroes later and more Dual Hero feats that allow different mix ups. I think It would be cool if there was a combo for each pair. Do you think you would do more double's after you finish your planned doubles.

There is a homebrewer named Xefas who made [fusion] feats that allow you to combine two vestiges into One bound and allows you to sacrifice one ability to boost the other. Not sure if it might inspire anything but here's a link.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172251

I was wondering how you explain fluff-wise how you get more than one patron. This class shows again how awesome it is to have a bonus racial feat.
    Humans could get three patron heroes. Sign me up. I love flavor.
    Last edited by Merchant; 2012-09-19 at 10:31 AM.