1. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Homebrew Warlock Invocations Compendium(WIP)

Here is some stuff from my extended signature:

Invocations:
    Split Blast: Trade power for multi-targeting with this blast shape invocation... most useful in combination with eldritch essence invocations that produce an effect in addition to the initial damage. Also includes a rather interesting NPC who uses this blast shape to aid him in his work as a rat-catcher.

Enhance Familiar and Imbue Familiar with Invocation Equivalents to Familiar buffs (and one utility that is very much like a defensive buff) for members of Invocation using classes who have familiars. Made to synergize with my Coward's-Strike Warlock.*

And for clarify, the PrC
    Coward's-Strike Warlock: Warlock specific version of my Artillery Mage. Same deal: Invisible familiar sees them, you shoot them without coming out from behind cover.

*Note that the Enhance Familiar thing rolls three spells into one, which is fair to me, since you have to spend a feat to get a familiar as a warlock anyway, and warlocks get very few invocations compared to how many spells even a sorcerer gets.
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2012-10-09 at 10:11 AM.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.