1. - Top - End - #1418
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [4E] Grandpre Academy - Group 2, part 2 (IC)

Ace
    With a snap of his fingers, Ace stands before his allies, looking very much like himself. I'm real sorry fer the delay, podnahs, but I gotta at least pull my leads and informants in the city, see what I can find. I cannot in good conscience leave that magical murderess loose in the city while we go dungeon delvin' says the sorcerer, his eyes glowing faintly with a magical light.

He leads the group on a merry adventure to various guard posts and inns, even to an alley where he speaks to some Guild scouts. Finally, the group ends up at the north gate, where a guard tells them that a woman matching Red's description left, apparently to investigate the silence of Fort-Du-Col. After thanking the man, Ace leads the group back into the city.

A vision a mine from a few nights past is makin' s'more sense; she's outta town. If we're 'portin' out ta Magdebourg, then we might actually be headin' the bitch off; it'd be nice ta be a step ahead a her fer once. I've gotta report in wit' Jules an' Zo' one more time afore we go, an' then we're free ta head on down ta Flammemorte's place fer the ritual. The Vistani leads his companions to the Thieves' Guild HQ.
    Last edited by Shadow_Elf; 2012-10-18 at 04:45 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!