Thor was truly enjoying his journey thus far. Sure, the desert had been hot and filled with sand but there hadn't been anyone to interrupt his studies for ages. Upon seeing the city gates he was almost frustrated to be forced back into social interaction until he remembered why he had set out on his journey in the first place. The magic that altered his clothes had astounded him, and a hundred questions ran through his head as he examined the new design. Is it a characteristic of the city or was it a spell cast? Do they have mages renewing the spell or is it a permanent effect? Is it illusory or did it actually alter my clothes? he thought to himself as he absentmindedly moved towards the middle of the city.

Seeing the palace shut out thoughts of the new clothes. I suppose my appearance is trivial as long as I get to go to Zilargo. He moved inside, checking his mule at the stable. I know exactly what is in its pack, so don't get any ideas, fool he says to the malevolent-looking stable hand on his way inside. He's impressed by the crowd of idiots that managed to stumble their way through the desert and somehow find their way here, and takes a position leaning against a pillar near the Raja, fiddling with his clothes as he tries not to be distracted.

Spoiler
Show
Messed up using the forum dice roller, here's what I rolled with an online dice roller. Won't happen again.

Will save to detect illusion: 13+6= 19
Spellcraft check to detect spell: 12+12= 24