Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
This is why these are relatively easy to make and use. Even a 1st level PC could make one. It costs nothing for the ingredients since the ingredients are common healing plants. To facilitate this, I dropped the DC from 15 to 10 on the Knowledge (Nature) check and dropped the DC on the Craft (Alchemy) to 15. I suppose you could buy these, but it would almost as easy to make. it takes one hour to make one so you could save the cost and just do it yourself.

Debby
This doesn't really work. Knowledge (any one) is trained only, and Craft (alchemy) can only be used by casters (possibly even only arcane casters, I can't remember)

And I support both the price drop and change in healing. d4 in a day REALLY isn't much. I'd sooner pay the temple cleric to heal me NOW. And with that, if you're trying to open healing up to commoners and level one adventurers, 11 gp is prohibitively expensive. I can get a battleaxe for about the same price. Most commoners don't even make more than a few sp/day if they're lucky. No one's going to spend a third of a year's wage on a single healing item