Quote Originally Posted by nonsi View Post
1. Where's the part in the prereqs that says Barbarian ?
2. When you get one in there, you're gonna have a a character that gains Tireless Rage at 12HD, Gargantuan size by level 17HD, 2 points shy of full BAB and 2 levels shy of full spellcasting. I'm not sure you'd wanna do that.
3. In glaring contrast to the above, you've left level 6 dead (no, BAB & save boosts are not actual features).
I was primarily thinking of it for druids who want to spend more time in melee, but I suppose I could rework it a little bit to work for bear warriors, Primevals, and a couple of other Barbarian PrCs.

Re: 2 - I can eliminate tireless rage, but it seemed like a relatively minor way to benefit raging to add in at that level. Gargantuan size at level 15 doesn't really bug me (MoMF can get it at the same level, and the ability to actually use it can often be limited by being inside, etc) but if the general consensus is that's horrifically overpowered I can get rid of it. I definitely don't mind the class being tier 1-2 though, since so many responses to "how should I multiclass as a druid" are "take more druid" --you need a good reason not to

re: 3 - I'm busy trying to think up some good abilities to add in here. I fully intend to have a fair few more class features as I think of them.

Two I've come up with so far:

Frenzied Transformation - Rage and wildshape at the same time [There should be some limit to this - maybe have it take a standard action, or reduce the amount of time you can spend in wildshape, or something else]

Savage Spell - While raging, you may cast spells 2 levels lower than your highest, or make a concentration check with a DC of (something) to cast at your max level - 1, or something along those lines.

I really like the token systems that a number of pathfinder classes, and the maneuvers and such ToB classes have. I'm pondering various ways to incorporate one, the other, or both.