This is pretty great! It certainly is one of the best monk rewrites I've seen, and captures the essence very nicely; it continues to maintain your standard of excellence with class creation!

A few things I noticed on my first read through:

• Evasion isn't clear whether or not you have to declare that you want to use the ki point before or after you succeed on the Reflex save for no damage. Also, this should probably be named something else, even if it's just "Agile Evasion" or something derivative like that, since one of the super strong points of the class/ability system is that when abilities have the same name, they do the same thing, even across classes.
  • Flurry of blows needs to specify that the ki threat range increase doesn't stack with other threat range increases.
  • Combat Style bonus isn't clear what it is, since the table just lists Combat Style, and has a number which increases every time that you learn a new combat style. Is that number the modifier you apply to the combat style? I have no idea. Also, the ki point benefit here is kind of underwhelming, I feel like doubling the bonus for one of your styles would be more enticing here without being overpowered, and would only become very strong at later levels when it should rightfully be character-defining.
  • Still on combat style, I'm actually really happy with the variety and usefulness of the abilities, they're almost all good without having any clear standouts other than Unshakeable Resolve being really good and Leaf in the Hurricane being not that great. Zen Archery seems to me to be a little useless as well, since range increments don't come up very much in most combats. If it also extended the range of precision-based damage beyond 30ft., it might see more use for interesting muticlass opportunities.
  • Chasing Perfection is beautiful.
  • The uncanny dodge ki bonus is appropriate, but as per my comment on evasion, I'd suggest naming it something else? Either that or specify at some point that the monk can use ki to augment these abilities even if he gets them from another source
  • Abundant Step's long-range teleport seems kind of out of left field for a skirmisher based class. I think a lot more interesting would be teleporting as a swift action or something similar using ki, which opens up the possibility for a teleporting flurry of blows?
  • If you're stuck on ki abilities for diamond tongue, how about the ability to temporarily commune with inanimate objects, such as with a stone tell effect or the like?
  • Empty Body is pretty awesome, I love ethereal stuff.

But yeah, this is awesome.