View Single Post

Thread: Long Hair (Feat)

1. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Long Hair (Feat)

Either that, or if the circumstantial nature of the bonus is necessarily, thematically, I might suggest changing the bonus to be either a flat +10, or equal to your character level. "[W]henever your hair would have an influence over the outcome." is not helpful. I would change it to read something along the lines of "Whenever you interact with a member of your own race." Which brings me to my last point, this should have (humanoid) as a prerequisite, because I can't see it working on most others. (Possibly excluding animal/magical beats)

EDIT: It should probably also impart a penalty to CMD, because, hey, something to grab onto!

EDIT 2: Thinking about it further, you should absolutely add something to the effect of "You may braid your hair into a tight cord, without losing any of the charisma benefits granted by it. Doing so takes one minute per foot the hair is long. Once so braided, you may swing your hair as a whip, this is considered a secondary natural attack dealing 1d8 non-lethal damage." Because let me tell you, that [deleted] hurts!
    Last edited by Jyton; 2013-01-06 at 11:41 PM.
    If your DM ever looks across the table at you and utters the phrase "are you sure?" The correct answer is "No."
    -personal experience