Quote Originally Posted by scarmiglionne4 View Post
BARBARIC POMMEL STRIKEFtr
Prerequisites: Base attack bonus +1, Strength 13 or higher, Focus in chosen non-double weapon.
When wearing light or no armor you may follow up a melee attack with an addition attack for each regular attack you may make at a cumulative -2 penalty to melee. The pommel strikes must happen after all regular attacks and if any are missed no further strikes can be attempted this turn.
This attack uses the pommel of the weapon to deal nonlethal bludgeoning damage. It deals damage two size categories smaller than the weapons normal damage + Strength mod. For example a Longsword’s pommel strike would deal 1d4 damage.
If I'm reading this right, this doubles your attacks. That's rather insane. Nonlethal damage still helps me knock most creatures out as quickly as lethal damage does (as they fall unconscious when nonlethal damage surpasses lethal damage), so this is a HUGE damage boost. I might limit this to once a round, and let the damage be either lethal or nonlethal.

I'd also probably raise the prerequisites a bit, because at level 1 this is a HUGE damage boost.

BARBARIC BIG BOOT
Ftr
Prerequisites: Barbaric Pommel Strike
When wearing light or no armor you may follow up a successful Barbaric Pommel Strike with a single kick. This kick does whatever unarmed damage you would normally deal. The victim must make a Reflex save DC 10+attacker’s base attack bonus+attacker’s Wisdom mod or be knocked back 10 feet.
This is interesting, and would work better if Barbaric Pommel Strike were limited to once per round. Otherwise you might attempt to maximize your damage only to find out that you're throwing your opponent backwards.

Alternatively (and I'd personally prefer this), I'd allow either this OR Barbaric Pommel Strike to be used after an attack, and maybe give the former higher damage and/or allow it to do lethal damage. Otherwise you're looking at the ability to add +damage abilities to TRIPLE the number of attacks you'd normally get.

BARBARIC MIGHTY SHOVEFtr
Prerequisites: Barbaric Pommel Strike, Barbaric Big Boot
When wearing light or no armor you may follow up a Barbaric Pommel Strike with a grappling throw. Attacker and victim make opposed grapple checks, if attacker loses their turn ends. If attacker succeeds the victim is thrown back 10 feet and lands prone and takes 1d6 + attacker’s strength mod in damage.
I think the former is always better except on the last attack of the round that stands a chance of hitting, because you don't risk losing your entire turn. That's a bit of a concern for me.

COMBAT AWARENESS
Ftr
Benefit: You take no –4 penalty on Perception checks to notice things in or beyond your flank areas. The penalty to notice things in or beyond your rear area is –4. If you notice something you can turn to face it as a free action a number of times per round equal to your dexterity modifier.
Normal: The penalty on Perception checks in or beyond your flank areas is -4; on Perception checks in or beyond your rear area, it’s –8. You can only turn to face once per round or as a part of a readied action.
Urgh facing rules.

COMBAT REFLEXESFtr
Prerequisite:Dex 15 or higher, Base attack Bonus +1
Allows you to ready an action as a free action once per round. This effectively gives you two possible readied actions per round. The free readied action granted by this feat does not change your initiative order.
Everyone must take this feat, forever. It's that good. Even if you limit the action list extensively it'll STILL be that good, as extra actions is one of the most powerful abilities in D&D.

ENOUGH TALK!!Ftr
Prerequisite: Quick Draw, Unarmored Fighting
Once per fight as a free action you can draw and throw a light weapon at a target within 30 ft at no range increment penalty. The target is considered flat-footed for this attack.
This just has a great visual.

MELEE EVASIONFtr
Prerequisites: Dex 13, Int 13, Combat Expertise, Dodge.
Benefit: While fighting defensively, you can attempt to negate a single attack made by the target of your Dodge feat.
If this opponent attacks you, use an immediate action to make a d20 roll modified by your highest base attack bonus.
The result is used as your normal AC and touch AC against that single, specific attack from your opponent. You cannot use this feat if your Dexterity bonus to AC does not apply against your opponent’s attack.
They're MUCH more likely to hit than I ever am to dodge, assuming that I'm using this against another character with a full attack bonus. Probably not worth the feat.

SKILL KNOWLEDGE
Benefit: Choose any two skills from one of your current classes’ skill lists. You now know these skills as class skills.
Special: Instead of choosing two class skills, you may choose one cross-class skill (whether you already know it or not) and learn it, treating it as a class skill from that point forward.
Probably underpowered. I wouldn't take it, personally.

UNARMORED FIGHTINGFtr
Prerequisites: Base Attack Bonus +1, Dexterity 15 or higher
When wearing no armor you may add Dexterity modifier to your critical hit confirmation roll for melee and thrown ranged attacks. Shields do not count as armor for this feat.
Definitely now worth the feat unless armor is really, REALLY bad and/or you have huge class-based AC bonuses.

IMPROVED UNARMORED FIGHTINGFtr
Prerequisites: Base attack bonus +6, Unarmored Fighting
When wearing no armor you may add half your Dexterity modifier rounded down to your melee or thrown ranged attack roll. Shields do not count as armor for this feat.
See above.

GREATER UNARMORED FIGHTINGFtr
Prerequisites: Base attack bonus +8, Unarmored Fighting, Improved unarmored fighting.
When wearing no armor increase the critical threat range of any melee or thrown ranged attack by one. 19-20 becomes 18-20 etc. Shields do not count as armor for this feat.
Better, but still see above.

UNARMORED MIGHTFtr
Prerequisites: Base attack bonus +6, Strength 15 or higher, Focus in chosen weapon, Unarmored Fighting.
When wearing no armor and wielding a weapon in two hands you may add double your Strength modifier to your damage instead of the usual x1.5. A buckler cannot be worn and gain this feat's benefit.
Also suffers from the same problem. Not sure this is worth three feats and not wearing armor.