Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
These are the Yuan-ti of your word, I suppose.

2. The racial class needs some sprucing up. First of all, I would say condense it into a 10 level class and reassign those abilities (seriously, you give a 1st level power as an 11th level class feature). Second of all, while I really like what you did with the ability score increases (I did the same with the monster classes I made way back, the clutter of +1s really grated my nerves), most of the bonuses serve no real purpose (mostly melee class with tons of mental bonuses that it has no real way of using).
Yeah, they are extremely similar to Yuan-Ti, but they will have no human ancestry, they were created from monstrous sized snakes by their god, Hidris. They live in similar terrains but they do not have the spy network of purebloods, no half-bloods mutants slithering around. The Abomination was altered to a more medusa-like appearance (from Clash of the Titans, not MM1), minus the snake hair.

Ive altered the class to fit a 15th level progression, removing some of the nonsense involved with the race, like bonus feats. I moved Improved Grab over to the class. Constrict is gonna stay with the race, since it can still do it physically.

What does everyone think now?