Thanks a lot for some very helpful comments! I'm glad you like the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiki View Post
The way it's worded, it's open to some...creative uses against spellcasters. For example, if one were to grapple a spellcaster (which causes you to enter their square) with this power activated, no spell with a verbal component could be used until the power wore off or the spellcaster escaped. Given, grappled spellcasters are already boned, but I don't envision you intending this power to work this way.
I see your point, though I'm not too concerned. The same thing could be said of the Silence spell, which is available as early as 3rd level.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiki View Post
2: Enrage.

This seems quite powerful for an ability it's possible to get at level 6. Considering the duration (minutes per level), and the fact that it's a Will save, it seems like it's pretty much a "Hey Mr. Barbarian, go kill your caster friend." button. Also, as a side-note, since this can be used at will as a standard action, that's 10 peons per minute you can convince to hunt down and murder someone. If one of my players got a hold of this (Or, to be honest, if I did) there would be bloodthirsty mobs tracking down their enemies at pretty much all times.
I definitely see your point, though I'm not too sure how to fix it. A shorter duration, perhaps? Maybe a limitation that you can only have one creature so enchanted at a time? I'm afb right now, but I'm sure there's a spell somewhere that duplicates this ability.