Quote Originally Posted by cgrela View Post
Jerrod

Jerrod is torn as to what to do. I can't just abandon them! He hesitates for a second, then whistles Tiro to his side. With one last "I'll bring help! I'll see you soon!" over his shoulder, Jerrod runs into his parents room.
Jarrod's father shouts, "Don't go in there!" as he fends off the two skeletons. But by then it is too late.

Jarrod was accustomed to seeing blood. It came with the occupation and it rarely had any effect on him anymore. But the sight of his mother in mulitple pieces about the room and the horrified look remaining on her face was more than Jarrod could bear.

He wanted to cry, vomit, anything, but he was frozen with guilt and horror. He dropped to his knees and clenched his fist. For a moment, the world disappeared and he wanted nothing more than to disappear with it. But, the sounds of his father fighting the undead brought him back to reality. For now, he had to leave the images of his mother in the back of mind.

One of the skeletons falls to pieces as your father makes successful use of the teamwork between him and the dog. But the dog falls to the other skeleton's attack. Two more skeletons walk in through the front door, these two carry maces, shields and are wearing helmets.

"Please son! Go!"

The shout of your father urges you on. But now he will be fighting three on one; losing odds even if he wasn't badly injured.

Spoiler
Show

You can now probably take the bear skin, though it is soaked in your mother's blood.