Black Widow realizes that there are three attacks a day. Each occurs 1 hour, 9 minutes and 13 seconds after the previous attack ended, with the first starting at 1:09:13 PM local time. Additionally, on days beginning with a "T" or an "S" the terrorists begin their assaults in Sub-Saharan Africa. On all other days, they start in the Middle-East or in Asia. The pattern... It feels like an Easter Egg... Romanov knows it is, she can feel it. Then it hits her! 1=A, 9=I, 13=M! AIM! A.I.M.!

The Falcon stares at the map. His eagle eyes are sharper, more keen than the average humans. He can deduce visual-based patterns far faster than even a trained professional.

Map of the Attacks:
Spoiler
Show

He stares at it for long periods of time, while the computer busily crunches numbers for him. Then he sees it! In the far east, the pattern almost looks like an... M... but tilted...? And the pattern in Saudi Arabia and Iran... A lower-case... i...? And in Africa.... A tilted A...? But then there are two outliers... Unless they are incomplete... Or... Periods...? Yes. Yes! They are periods!

He deduces the pattern - it spells A . I . M .!

Map:
Spoiler
Show

He plunges into the mainframe and discovers there are three military bases that could finish the pattern, or at least continue it.

- Lac Sele Air Force Base in Benin
- Boka Army Base in the Central African Republic
- Yala Research Facility, a secret facility in Sri Lanka

Map:
Spoiler
Show

The two compare notes.

Today is Saturday, so the attack will be start in Sub-Saharan Africa. That means there's a 50/50 shot of intercepting A.I.M. before the first attack begins.

The time in Benin is 11:50. The time in the CAR is 12:50. If the attack is going to occur at Boka, then it will start in 25 minutes and counting.