Quote Originally Posted by Moonwolf727 View Post
:|

Well the thing about that is that, while the flavor definitely fits, it isn't really that similar to wetboys in general. I love the class for being really good at being what it is, an assassin and stealth-master, but it is debatable whether it sticks to what is seen in the books.

It certainly falls in line with what the main character can do, after a certain point into the story obviously, but when applied to most wetboys it isn't nearly as spot on. You see, they aren't really that magical. While they are just as likely to have magical powers as any other member of their race, it isn't a guaranteed in the slightest.

I really feel like an ass for saying that. Sorry.
Don't feel bad; I'm not offended in the slightest. We weren't trying to stay 100% faithful to the books. Raiki would have given me more of a background on the novels if that were the case. We basically just took the concept of a supernatural assassin and ran with it. I just thought it would be amusing if the parts I'd contributed also fell in line with actual Wetboy abilities.

Anyhow, I'm glad you like the class. Any notes, ideas, things you feel we should add or modify?