Nightcrawler's series of teleports brings him to the landing deck of the Raft, a supermax prison facility for some of the most powerful super villains on the planet, barely a minute after the first thunderclap. A giant hole has been blown in the side of the island and Debris is still settling. The the air is heavy with the smoke of Dozens of Little Fires - and several not so little ones. Kurt sees a pair of figures fleeing from the scene - one flying and carrying the other - but is quickly interrupted by an Outpouring of Inmates who seem bent on total destruction. It looks like mostly comprised of unorganized thugs with little to no superpowers.

To top it all off, it has begun to Rain and puddles have already begun to form on the deck. There are scant few S.H.I.E.L.D. agents in sight, mostly still trying to recover from the initial shock - easy pickings for the determined prisoners. Should he decide to bypass the impending battle, Nightcrawler could try to get through the Reinforced Entry Bay Doors located nearby. Whether they are still operable or not is anyone's guess.
Spoiler
Show

Doom Pool: 2d6
I'll leave it up to Nightcrawler what he wants to do, though I genuinely hope he tries to beat up some of these bad guys. I think I did that all right, things in bold are Scene Distinctions. Let's rock!