View Single Post

Thread: IC: Marvel Heroic (Breakout)

1. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: IC: Marvel Heroic (Breakout)

Nightcrawler's one-mutant assault on the emerging criminals starts off promising - his first kick lays one out cold, sending him flying back into the crowd. Another quick flip and dropkick drops another to the deck with a loud thud. Some do their best to head away from the battle and make good with the escape - soon realizing that escaping from the Raft, even when un-powered, is easier said than done. The others do their best to lay hands on the nearest target not in an inmate uniform, namely the blue teleporting acrobat in their midst.

"Hey, I know that guy! It's one of dem X-Guys! Get'em!" comes a voice from the crowd.

Spoiler
    Show

Alright, I'm using the Mob on BR14 as my example (I guess it's both a Distinction and Watcher NPC?). I roll 5d6 plus the 1d8 for Swarm and get this:
    (1d6)[6]
    (1d6)[4]
    (1d6)[6]
    (1d6)[2]
    (1d6)[2]
    (1d8)[7]
    The best I can do with that is a total of 12 with an effect of d8, which Nightcrawler beats by 3. This reduces the Mob to 4d6. I also bought the opportunity from Nightcrawler, so he gets a PP and I add 1d6 to the Doom Pool (which is now at 3d6). This resolves Nightcrawler's action, there's still Captain Marvel, Shocker, and the Mob to go - and I'm assuming Nightcrawler would pick Captain Marvel to go next but I suppose it's up to him.

Does that all seem about right?
    Last edited by BWS2K; 2013-05-17 at 06:04 PM.
    Marcus Okin, End of Days
    [MHRPG] Breakout: IC OOC
    [Toypocalypse] Some Assembly Required IC OOC
    MHRPG Cyclops