Default Re: Iron Chef Optimization Challenge in the Playground XLV

Well, that's a piece of my childhood that I can never recover

Quote Originally Posted by Spyro
    SPYRO

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    “Hullo, Spyro, come to give me lots of gems today? I know lots and lots of secrets, such as the password to this door!” The obese anthropomorphic bear stood next to an oaken gateway, its stone arch and solid door looking nearly indestructible. The bear’s monocle and top hot glinted in the sun. “You’re in luck! I just saw a pair of dragon egg thieves run through this door! Well… actually they paid me to guard their hideout, but that’s irrelevant.”
    “Out of my way, fatso, I’m coming through!” A small purple-blue blur shot straight past Moneybags, followed by the sound of melting stone as its acid breath dissolved the door. “What an amateur, hey, Sparx?”, the purple-blue blur spoke to an invisible companion.

<Moneybags>“And that was just the latest episode Mr Psychiatrist! That Spyro, he’s a menace. All I ever try to do is help him out, but the greedy little blighter is wanting to keep it all for himself! He keeps expecting me to give it back, I’m just an honest businessman, sure I’ve made mistakes, but in this time of Gnorc invasions and broken portals, I’ve got to make some money.”

<Mr. Psychiatrist>“I see; and have you thought why that might be?

<Moneybags>”Well I heard he had found this female “evil” dragoness just like him, but he was that bad he scared her into being good. And while he was quite good for business, he became a bit too possessive. Can you remember when he did that interview; he acted out an entire conversation, pretending it was his best friend “Sparx” the Dragonfly. I’ve heard rumours he made it all up, used MAGIC to play the role. Have you EVER seen a Dragonfly around him? Me neither. I think he must have suffered some trauma when he was stolen from his nest as an egg.”

<Mr. Psychiatrist>That seems like it might be the case. Well, Moneybags, there’s not much I can do to help you at the moment. Perhaps you should give it one more try at trying to reconcile whatever differences you have with the dragon?

“Hullo, Spyro! Fancy buying a Dragon Egg? I’ve er… come into possession of a Dragon Egg! Fancy making a load of money selling it in… Wait, why are you looking at me like that?

<Mr. Psychiatrist>”Whatever is the matter, Moneybags? You look terrible! Where is your top hat and monocle?

<Moneybags>”He’s a m… m… monster! He…. Help me!

+++ 1 hour later +++

<Mr. Psychiatrist>”And so that’s your cover story. You’re a haiku poet living the spooky swamp; got it? Here’s your Fez, and your new clothes. Good luck Moneybags!

Just hope we never meet again...” said the purple-blue blur as the humanoid form slipped back into its’ dragon shape. “Isn’t that right, Sparx?” Said Spyro to thin air. And yet, to Spyro, his best friend nodded right back…

Spyro the Dragon; Wyrmling Steel Dragon Loredrake Spirit Shaman 1/Ur-Priest 1/Talon of Tiamat 10/Contemplative 1/Dispassionate Watcher of Chronepsis 1
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]Level|Class|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Skills|Feats|Class Features

1st|Wyrmling Steel Dragon HD 1|
    +1
    |
    +2
    |
    +2
    |
    +2
    |Bluff 4, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 4, K. Religion 4, K. Planes 4, Spellcraft (cc) 4|Iron Will|

2nd|Wyrmling Steel Dragon HD 2|
    +2
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |Bluff 5, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 5, K. Religion 5, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft (cc) 5||

3rd|Wyrmling Steel Dragon HD 3|
    +3
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |Bluff 6, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 6, K. History 2, K. Religion 6, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft (cc) 6|Spell Focus (Evil)|

4th|Wyrmling Steel Dragon HD 4|
    +4
    |
    +4
    |
    +4
    |
    +4
    |Bluff 7, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 7, K. History 4, K. Religion 7, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft (cc) 7||Alternate Form, Immunity to Acid, Poison Resistance, Sorcerer Spellcasting CL 1st, Spell Resistance 16

5th|Spirit Shaman 1|
    +4
    |
    +6
    |
    +4
    |
    +6
    |Bluff 7, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana (cc) 8, K. History 4, K. Religion (cc) 8, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft 8||Spirit Guide, Wild Empathy,

6th|Ur-Priest 1|
    +4
    |
    +6
    |
    +4
    |
    +8
    |Bluff 8, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 9, K. History 4, K. Religion 9, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft 8|Dragonthrall|

7th|Talon of Tiamat 1|
    +4
    |
    +8
    |
    +4
    |
    +8
    |Bluff 8, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 10, K. History 4, K. Religion (cc) 10, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft 8||Breath Weapon (Cone of Cold)

8th|Talon of Tiamat 2|
    +5
    |
    +9
    |
    +4
    |
    +8
    |Bluff 8, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 11, K. History 4, K. Religion (cc) 11, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft 8||Voice of the Dragon +2

9th|Talon of Tiamat 3|
    +6/+1
    |
    +9
    |
    +5
    |
    +9
    |Bluff 8, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 12, K. History 4, K. Religion (cc) 12, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft 8|Dragonfoe|Breath Weapon (Line of Acid)

10th|Talon of Tiamat 4|
    +7/+2
    |
    +10
    |
    +5
    |
    +9
    |Bluff 8, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 13, K. History 4, K. Religion (cc) 13, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft 8||Keen Senses

11th|Contemplative 1|
    +7/+2
    |
    +10
    |
    +5
    |
    +11
    |Bluff 8, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana (cc) 14, K. History 4, K. Religion 14, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft 8||Bonus Domain (Trickery), Divine Health

12th|Talon of Tiamat 5|
    +7/+2
    |
    +10
    |
    +5
    |
    +11
    |Bluff 8, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 15, K. History 4, K. Religion (cc) 15, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft 8|Dragon Hunter|Breath Weapon (Cone of Corrosive Gas)

13th|Talon of Tiamat 6|
    +8/+3
    |
    +11
    |
    +6
    |
    +12
    |Bluff 8, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 16, K. History 4, K. Religion (cc) 16, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft 8||Immunities, Voice of the Dragon +4

14th|Talon of Tiamat 7|
    +9/+4
    |
    +11
    |
    +6
    |
    +12
    |Bluff 8, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 17, K. History 4, K. Religion (cc) 17, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft 8||Breath Weapon (Line of Lightning)

15th|Talon of Tiamat 8|
    +10/+5
    |
    +12
    |
    +6
    |
    +12
    |Bluff 8, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 18, K. History 4, K. Religion (cc) 18, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft 8|Practised Spellcaster|Keen Senses

16th|Talon of Tiamat 9|
    +10/+5
    |
    +12
    |
    +7
    |
    +13
    |Bluff 8, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 19, K. History 4, K. Religion (cc) 19, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft 8||Breath Weapon (Cone of Fire)

17th|Talon of Tiamat 10|
    +11/+6/+1
    |
    +12
    |
    +7
    |
    +13
    |Bluff 8, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 20, K. History 4, K. Religion (cc) 20, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft 8||Dominate Dragon, Voice of the Dragon +6

18th|Dispassionate Watcher of Chronepsis 1|
    +11/+6/+1
    |
    +14
    |
    +7
    |
    +15
    |Bluff 9, Intimidate 5, K. Arcana 20, K. History 5, K. Religion (cc) 20, K. Planes 5, Spellcraft 8|Dragon Hunter Defense|Divine Conversion, Calming Aura, Draconic Knowledge[/table]

Spells per day/Spells Known; as of 20th level; Sorcerer/Spirit Shaman/Ur-Priest
    {table=head]Level|0lvl|1st|2nd|3rd|4th|5th|6th|7th|8th|9th

1st|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

2nd|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

3rd|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

4th|6|6|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

5th|6/3|6/3|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

6th|6/4|6/3|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

7th|6/4|6/3|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

8th|6/4|8/3|4|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

9th|6/4|8/3|4|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

10th|6/4|8/3|5|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

11th|6/5|8/4|5/1|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

12th|6/5|8/4|5/1|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

13th|6/5|8/4|6/1|4|-|-|-|-|-|-

14th|6/5|8/4|6/1|4|-|-|-|-|-|-

15th|6/5|8/4|7/1|5|-|-|-|-|-|-

16th|6/5|8/4|7/1|5|-|-|-|-|-|-

17th|6/5|8/4|7/1|6|4|-|-|-|-|-

18th|6|6|6|5|4|4|4|3|2|1[/table]

Typical spells, 20th Level
    {table=head]Level|Spells Prepared

0 | Read Magic x2, Cure Minor Wounds x2
    1 | Ebon Eyes, Conviction, Entropic Shield, Lesser Vigor x2, Comprehend Languages
    2 | Invisibility, Owl's Wisdom, Eagle's Splendour, Divine Insight, Close Wounds
    3 | AntiDragon Aura, Divine Retaliation, Suppress Glyph, Magic Circle Against Good, Mass Lesser Vigor
    4 | Divine Power, Greater Blindsight, Panacea, Revenance
    5 | Righteous Might, True Seeing, Light of Xymor, Righteous Wrath of the Faithful
    6 | Fiery Vision, Heal, Energy Immunity, Mislead
    7 | Greater Consumptive Field, Any two of Blasphemy/Slime Wave/Radiant Assault/Withering Palm
    8 | Polymorph Any Object, Lion's Roar (to aid allies against Dragon's Fear)
    9 | Time Stop (or Greater Visage when I know I'm facing Dragons I want to Dominate)[/table]

BUILD
    Spoiler
    Show
    Level 1-5
    The build starts out as a standard Wyrmling Loredrake Steel Dragon, maintaining appearances as either one of the members of the party, either as a Pet/Familiar Form (courtesy of it's Polymorph based Alternate Form) when required to. I cast as a 3rd level Sorcerer, nothing glamourous, (Detect Secret Doors as one of the spells to qualify later on, Silent Image to keep it useful.) The Spirit Shaman has their Spirit Guardian take the form of a Dragonfly - despite it not being an actual option, there's no mechanical benefit to its form. The Wild Empathy and my natural Charisma gives me a bit of Diplomacy against threats. My feats are qualifying for later in the build. I have a decent number of low level spells; used as if it was an extremely odd Sorcerer/Spirit Shaman Mystic Theurge. In combat, he uses one of his two Breath Weapons, alongside an Alternate Form with a high Constitution to deal Con damage to targets (which admittedly, is only around 4+ HP at this stage).
    To get through doors, if there's no-one capable of pick-locking or just breaking a lock, my Acid breath can cut through the door, regardless of how hard it is; but it might take some time. I use my Social Skills (alongside Alternate Form) to get where I need to be.

Level 6-10
    First port of call is Ur-Priest, followed quickly by Talon of Tiamat. Whereas a Talon of Tiamat is meant to further the cause of Evil Dragons, Spyro has quickly realised that there is no light and dark; each dragon is out for themselves. Working for a God, and working for a cause is just not what an evil dragon should be doing. If an evil dragon is not number one, it's not evil enough. Stealing power from the gods is his answer. While this is beginning to look convoluted, with 3 spell progressions, don't worry, it will sort itself out. The large (ish) number of low level spells per day at this point are used to get me all the utility I need. The first few levels of Talon of Tiamat are taken; these advance My Innate Sorcerer Spellcasting, getting me to Sorcerer 5th/Ur-Priest 1. My Breath Weapon becomes more varied however; gaining a stronger Acid Line, and a Cold-Cone. Voice of the Dragon is aiding my ability to Bluff, and Intimidate, while my Keen Senses as a Dragons already exceed them. The Talon's acid line deals average damage equal to an Adult Steel Drake.

Level 11-15
    The initial fury and euphoria of stealing power from the gods is wearing thin, and Spyro realises he needs to keep himself alive, and being alive is staying hidden. The Trickery Domain is the best way to keep oneself hidden; not to mention this goes well with the Bluff centric, Alternate Form abilities of the Steel Dragon. To pick it up, and still advance my Spellcasting is Contemplative. This obviously goes to Ur-Priest. I then further advance the Talon of Tiamat on Sorcerer. I am currently casting as a Sorcerer 6/Ur-Priest 2. I gain another Immunity; I am already Immune to Acid, but Fire is a common one. While it would normally come down to individual campaign I am participating in, Fire being the most common monster type seems to be a decent choice. Breath Weapons and Social skills improve; his acid cloud Breath Weapon now has the damage of an Ancient Dragon of his type, in the much more easily useable Cone shape.

Level 16-18
    The Level Adjustment cuts this build a bit short, but it at these levels I get all the goodies. Frightful Presence triggers; based off my Charisma; something unaccessible normally until Young Adult Form. The advance in Spellcasting, gets me Sorcerer 7/Ur-Priest 3, while the Dragon Breath Caps off at Adult Red Dragon capabilities. I then cap the build off with the Dispassionate Watcher of Chronepsis; now he has become more aware of himself and his capabilities, the young Spyro has decided to become an avenging fury of the Dragon's. He is not yet powerful enough to combat the Dragon Gods, and is steadily biding his time, watching from the shadows; while the slight alignment overlap that is only just met (Neutral Evil), he has determined to wait out the passage of time destroying those who encroach on his territory, or just subject them to his dominion (up to 17 dragons of any HD).

How does he do this with Sorcerer 7/Ur-Priest 3 Casting, though? Because of the DW's ability acting as the Capstone to transfer ALL Racial Sorcerer Spellcasting to Divine. In its least cheesy application, and likely intended format, this gives me Casting as Ur-Priest 10 (with CL14 from Practised Spellcaster). In its RAW form, however, it gives me Ur-Priest 10 Casting; however if your DM is outright bonkers to not veto that, then they are likely to allow LA buy-off. At which point you should gain two further Divine Caster spell-lists, preferably those with unique spells; each one instantly gains a free seven levels of spellcasting. Say I chose, for example, Druid and Divine Bard, it would net me D8/DB8/UP10, with an UP CL of 22.

If your DM is so bonkers to actually all of that; you can use Polymorph Any Object to take the form of another creature with Sorcerer Casting which is instantly lost and then added to all my Divine Casters once and twice to my Ur-Priest Caster Level (do it enough times for Druid 20/Divine Bard 20/UP10, with CL 20/20/42, and after then it starts getting ridiculous). PAO is obviously completely broken and poorly written, so I'm not going into that; however, but typical CharOp tends to reason that it allows you to exceed HD=CL cap, as well as all the other stuff that comes with "becoming another creature"; such as Racial Spellcasting ability. You can use this to pump your Divine casting classes up arbitary amounts by continually recasting it into another form, losing innate Sorcerer Casting each time, and adding it to Divine. Because it's instantly lost and added to Divine Levels, it's not lost when the PAO'd form is lost.

If your Caster Level still isn't high enough, Greater Consumptive Field is a thing for Ur-Priests as well (CL42*1.5=61 sound fun?)

What other abilities does it have outside of this big power tactic? Well, it has a Calming Aura ability; I lose the Frightful Presence in return for a DC20+Cha Calm Emotions aura. If we say that by the stage this is on the table, I have a Charisma mod of ~+10, I'm pushing out a DC30 300ft Calm Emotions aura, which lasts at long as I don't attack. While Calm Emotions is a cleric spell, it's hardly one in which I'm capable of putting out to such levels for such lengths of time (a lot of work would have to go into making a Calm Emotions Caster Level last more than forever). This is better than I also gain a particular Bardic Knowledge, which is buffed by my Intelligence and Age Category. Again, PAO Shenanigans (not relying on it being permanent, however, but it can be, if you need it).

Party Member; Oh here's a clue, but what does it mean?
    Spyro; Excuse me a second, make way
    PM; ??
    Spyro; *PAO into Great Wyrm Gold Dragon (or larger), rolls a d20+12+11 to determine result of his knowledge check*
    PM: Whoa
    Spyro; We go *that* way.

Other Shenanigans include using PAO to improve my own personal racial breath weapon damage; (without getting into ever more ridiculous levels of CharOp); even if you don't subscribe to the usage of massively boosting your Caster Levels, it undeniably allows me to improve my racial Poison Gas breath weapon; not only does the massive Constitution increase help, (DC30-32), but as the Poison Gas deals damage based on my Age Category, PAO'ing into a Great Wyrm (or higher!) gets me a Poison Gas Breath Weapon doing a DC30ish Poison for 12 Con Damage followed again a minute later; against another 20th level opponent, that's around 240 HP damage, if not immediate death.

Dragon Hunter and Dragon Hunter Defence combine to give me Evasion, +2 Dodge to AC, +11 Save Bonus against their SLA's and Su's (Breath Weapon? What Breath Weapon?), and +2 versus their Spells. Dragonfoe is used to make my Dominate hit home at an effective further +2 DC.

All of that before your 3rd birthday as well. Awesome.

USE OF THE SI FOR THE BUILD
    *And Vice-versa

Spoiler
    Show
    Well, firstly, the Wyrmling Dragon, while pretty cool isn't exactly much of a power build; but it is more of a utility build; indeed in those most rare of occasions as a mono-race party, you can take that, and use your Alternate Form to appear as whatever humanoid (or Animal pet) when walking talking poison gas breathing dragons are a none-entity.

1) Spyro is a small Dragon, much smaller than the rest of the Dragonlanders or Dragonshores. Gnasty Gnorc must have just missed him, that -1 to hit for being small must have been a major help. He's also small; a larger Steel Dragon has a more metal-like appearance; while "at birth, a steel dragon's scales are a deep blue-grey with steel highlights"; near enough purplish. He has a good buddy that follows him everywhere; a glowing Dragonfly, Sparx. No matter the danger, he's always there. Some people don't know this, but he's actually a figment of Spyro's imagination; ever noticed he actually never dies and keeps coming back? He's no familiar, or animal companion. In short, an older, larger Steel Dragon wouldn't look like Spyro, and the Spirit Guide is Sparx.

2) The problem with being a newborn is that I lack the power coming from a Dragons hit dice; the racial casting, frightful presence and breath weapon DC's. While the builds overall capstone allows me some polymorphing shenanigans (generating additional power gained via PAO'ing into older Dragons for Age Category related abilities), the main part of the build is recreating the usage of older Dragon abilities; I gain a Frightful Presence and the Breath Attack equal to that of an older age category, while as a Bluff Centric social-centric Steel Dragon, who goes around stepping on crystal plynths awakening IceCrystal to Flesh'd Dragons, the bluff benefits are always helpful; intimidate less so; small versus Colossal(+?)? I doubt it.

3) Despite lacking the extreme caster level of a straight caster, I still have a Caster level of 14 and with 9th level spells, which for a Half-Advancement class and 2 LA is pretty good going. Although I lose access to the Spirit Shaman Spellcasting, I *think* I still have access to a Druid's Spell-list, which gives me one of the big strengths or an Archivist. While I'm not suggesting it's anywhere near the same amount of power of an Archivist 20, it's capable of mirroring some of an Archivist's main shtick.

4) Ever wondered why every Dragon ever met was friendly to Spyro? Evil little bugger Dominated them. Between Calm Emotions aura, and earlier on, Wild Empathy (and the abilities related to social side of it - provided he can stay away from any monocle wearing anthropomorphic bears) always calm the situation right down. Combine with a Greater Consumptive Field, and suddenly all them Sheep have turned into Caster Levels and Temporary HPButterflies for Sparx. Dominates DC is effectively 27 without item autmentation, possible to get 42 (see below for how), alongside several debuffs to saves (perhaps a -9 to -15 from a Witchlight Reservoir and Lesser Wish).

5) Talking of Calm Emotions aura; it has the distinct advantage of being useable while Invisible; very useful considering the Trickery Domain spells; Mislead/Invisibility, etc. Calm Emotions is an encounter finisher a save or suck. While all it takes is one person to save against the effect to render it ineffective, it is still capable of achieving a very high DC. None of spells from Trickery are available for Druid OR Cleric, they are typically Arcane only, shows a bit of its heritage and a bit of its heritage, and also that it's a bit more utility; something that's always lovely. It's also more effective against higher HD foes; against Dragons as well, which considering they are one of the largest threats to the build, is always a lovely benefit (while as a Dragon, I myself am immune to theirs). On the earliest entry for a Dispassionate Watcher, an 18HD Steel Dragon has a 150ft DC21 Aura; mine is with a possible 31 Charisma from items, reaching 300ft and DC30 (without items and buffs, it's a 150ft DC25 Aura); possible to get a further +20 from Charm Domain, Righteous Aura, Nixie's Grace, Devil's Ego, Snowsong (friendly Bard to cast some spells, and Incantatrix to Persist some spells for greater buffs, and assuming Substitute Domain works on Ideals), getting me a 600ft Radius, DC40 Calm Emotions. But that's highly unlikely to ever come about, and one creature immune to [Mind Affecting] intent on anger is enough to ruin the whole thing. Oddly, though, provided I don't attack, anything so affected for the rest of its life is incapable of being subject to extremes of emotions (until they see violence, anyway).

6) About the only thing this ingredient doesn't use is the Keen senses; minor buffs that are of no relevance (you should have them in some form at least); and the fact that I get them from emulating a Dragon as a Dragon is a bit stupid; I've got the same from my type. Really, against the type of targets I am going up against later in the game, my Bluff (and Intimidate even less so) is unlikely to beat any Sense Motive check to actually get the unlikely lies out. Early on, however, my decent Bluff and Charisma and Synergy (along with some Competence items) is enough to get small lies past none-extreme guardians. The fact I can shift into the requisite form, or turn invisible (and later Mislead) to hide when I'm doing something I shouldn't be and caught should also help that case)

7) Dominate Spell is not a spell accessible to Clerics or Druids without going into Domains invested into it; the high Charisma along with the Calming Influence, and potential to use my bluff to convince it that this ability is helpful, and that it should let it's save fail. It's not super optimized, though.

8) To get a bit more out of the build, then you can afford to tank Constitution in return for increasing Charisma and then become a Dracolich; aside from the idea of a 3ft tall Dracolich dominating dragons and causing immense Calming Aura's is quite humourous, as Undead use Cha as their Con-based abilities modifier, along with it's +2 Cha, increased ability immunity (so Sonic is the only type not protected against), along with the Phylactery (representing a Save point, guarded by some Unseelie Fey something or others?) to give me that survivability.

9) The only thing I was disappointed in was that I could think of no-way to get Ice to Flesh on my spell list, so I'm forced to use items to recreate it.

ABILITY SCORES
    Health; 46+3d10+13d8+d6 (63-124-186HP)
    Str 8
    Dex 9
    Con 14+2
    Int 13
    Wis 16, +3 level ups
    Cha 16+2, +2 level ups

Items
    None of these are needed; the build works straight out of the box, but benefits from what they can add.
    Charisma and Constitution boosters are always helpful for the class abilities. Wisdom helps the DC (heh) of my spells. Strength and Dexterity to offset the minor penalties incurred. (Although Alternate Form and Polymorphing eventually covers this).
    Items to boost Charisma based checks.
    Druidic and Sorcerer wands, scrolls, etc; especially one of Limited Wish for a -7 to enemy Will Saves; that is only if you keep the ability to use items from the spell-lists.
    Necklaces of Natural Weapons for my Claws and Bite; Ideally, any of the following; Keen, Cursespewing, Dessicating Burst, Enfeebling, Thundering, Weakening, Enervating, anything which might lower enemy Will Saves (or helping me out when I make that typical Crit requisite).
    Witchlight Reservoir Crystal (multiple if they stack); reduce will saves before Dominating the opponent.
    Shrink Collar; use if tinkering with PAO shenanigans.

Notes on Setting
    Spyro is most at home in Eberron; the grey-area's regarding the alignments making the Neutral-Evil Steel Dragon much more likely. It's not exactly setting specific, and while the build works by RAW, it works better in a campaign that's not too hung up on archetypal slavish devotion to the alignments. However, Eberron does have anthropomorphic were-bear shifter things, and all sorts, so I guess Moneybags is catered for.

This build is also dedicated on all those who have played Spyro the Dragon games and fancied just completely blowing up and Moneybags after he stole everything off you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneybags, Aspiring Haiku Poet
    Haiku's are quite hard,
    They do not always make sense,
    Refridgerator
    Sources; Non-core
    Dragons of Faerun; Wyrmling Steel Dragon
    Dragons of Eberron; Loredrake Sovereign Archetype
    Complete Divine; Spirit Shaman, Ur-Priest, Contemplative, Spell Focus (Evil), Practised Spellcaster
    Draconomicon; Talon of Tiamat, Dispassionate Watcher of Chronepsis, Dragonthrall, Dragonfoe, Dragon Hunter, Dragon Hunter Defense
    Spell Compendium; Various Spells