View Single Post

Thread: The Iron Coast [IC]

1. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Iron Coast [IC]

Baltram Ormandy -Belowdeck-

Spoiler
    Show

Will Saves (1d20+5)[20], (1d20+5)[19], additional +4 if from a spell or spell-like ability.
    Just in case I get actions;
    Going to use Hex and Manipulate Liquid (Violent Thrust) to hurl a dense object, such as a chest or cannon ball, at a nearby enemy. Will flesh out with details if I get actions. (1d20+10)[29] to hit, (6d6)[6][2][3][6][4][1](22) damage (1d6 per 25 lbs, up to 150 lbs.)

EDIT: Attack roll gets another +1 bonus from Haste

Baltram, cowed slightly by the speed and ferocity of the attack, quickly recovers his composure. Eyes wide and half-filled with panic, he thrusts his hands out- one toward a nearby monster, one toward the porthole closes to his left. Releasing a surge of energy from within him, as if floodgates holding back a deluge were suddenly opened, he pulled a tentacle of water of his own in through the port hole. It writhes, surging with torrential energy, lifts up a massive oaken chest, and slams it into the creature. A split second before, Baltram winks at the creature, attempting to seal its fate.
    Spoiler
    Show
    DC 18 Will save or take a -4 penalty to attacks, damage, and saves, and can only attack me or has to include me in area attacks.

Action Breakdown:
    Spoiler
    Show

Standard: Violent Thrust option of Manipulate Liquid (Telekinesis).
    Swift: Hex the same target.
    Move: Gloat.
    Last edited by cameronpants; 2013-07-07 at 02:02 PM.