View Single Post

Thread: Cardcaptor D20: Organized List

1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Chimera

Default Cardcaptor D20: Organized List

WARNING: Please do not post in this thread, as there is so much that I'm posting for this, it wouldn't fit into the original post count I used (and that's saying something, since the normal limit is something like 50000 characters). Thanks for understanding! Discussion Thread is HERE!

So I've been looking all over this forum and a few others, and it seems like nobody has made a Cardcaptor Sakura class system. To solve this, I propose my own which I've been working on for a while. Please tell me what you think.

So without further adieu, I give you, The Cardcaptor.

NOTE: Clow is pronounced "Crow."

Note: This is still a work in progress. I am still making the spell list for the class, the rest of the class features, the skill list, and the attribute specialization. Any help would be appreciated.

Changelog:
    Spoiler
    Show
    5/7/2014: Converted all tables to new code.
    7/17/2013: Added Abilities to the Erase, the Glow.
    7/15/2013: Added Abilities to the Rain, the Through.
    7/14/2013: Added Abilities to the Thunder, the Mist, the Silent.
    7/10/13: Added abilities to The Shield, the Lock, the Power, the Jump, the Time. the Return, the Sweet.
    7/9/2013: Added New Class Features.
    7/8/2013: Reposted in new "Organized List" Thread. Added Clow abilities and Sakura Abilities for the Illusion and the Flower. Converted original thread into Discussion thread. Added Clow abilities for the Song and the Voice.
    3/27/2013: Back again. Added Stat block for The Sword. Added note about pronunciation of the word "Clow." Added Clow abilities and stat blocks to Windy, Watery, Earthy, & Firey.
    10/14/2012: I'm back baby! MAJOR UPDATE!!! Added a description for every card. Now working on Stat blocks.
    7/2/2012: MAJOR UPDATE!!! Added multiple cards info to the Card Section.
    6/20/2012: Edited Card activation under Bird Sealing Wand;
    6/18/2012: Relocated costume descriptions to 3rd post; added Tomoyo Daidōji to Character section, Sakura Kinomoto; Updated Class abilities, etc.; Added Feats section to third post; Alpha Spell List Posted
    6/17/2012: 1st post; 2nd post; 3rd post.
    Last edited by Getsugaru; 2014-05-07 at 01:47 PM.
    Incarnum: VoP's best (and possibly only) friend.
    Spoiler: Quotes and Fun Links
    Show
    Spoiler: Quotes:
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    Actually I got it from you, I just love how many applications it has. It can be oh so broken.

Formerly Lestroisrois. Shorten my new name however you wish; I've seen plenty.