Quote Originally Posted by Alexkubel View Post
that was just a WW2 tank, and these gyuys know their business, their current tank a A224 blacklady IV (fiction vehicle please note, also uses grav' drive propulsion, allowing it to stay a fixed distance above the surface, if the dragon tries to send it flying, it will take the entire plane with it) would do a lot better, the dragon might be able to stop a shell, but can it stop itself disintegrating at subatomic level? you say dodge shell, I say mage who's single purpose is to predict which way they dodge, blow the cockpit out, and watch it be useless, you knock a tanker out?, there's still more. these guys will find a way to eat the dragons, they'll do it just to break the campaign, I don't make campaigns I just DM them, they make their own battlefronts.

but provided they don't break it, it would be fun watching that tank show itself to be a match for dragons. and actually take the place as a equal to the dragons.
Fort save means the dragon would probably survive disintergrating rather easily. They can also counterspell disintergration if they want. And they have SR so theres a fair chance it wont even affect them anyway. Also you can't specifically target a cockpit, you have to target the mech because of how it engulfs the pilot.

Gravity Drives don't exist, you want a hover tank you'd need to probably use gravity fluxes, which would be overrided by the gravity flux of the dragon. Also, you knock a mech out, theres more (especially since it's easier to make mechs than tanks).

Also, how would any of this break the world?