Quote Originally Posted by nonsi View Post
Strategy: A fighter should not gain this benefit at the beginning of an encounter that wasn't preceded by some sort of preperation (interaction/dialogue/observation). In cases of surprise or random encounters, first round should go without any strategy.
Mmm... maybe.

Another problem I see with Strategy is the limitless size of the repertoire pool.
A fighter should not be able to apply Martial Lore to feats that his current repertoire (added to his normal level-based feats) does not allow him to qualify fore.
Also, you should set either Int or Wis bonus (or cumulative, if you think it fits) as the maximum value of feats a fighter can add to his repertoire. Anything beyond that should follow the normal retraining rules.
I disagree. I strongly disagree. As long as we're not allowing infinite Martial Studies.

...The Harder They Fall: This ability should still not allow a medium sized fighter to pin an elephant or a storm giant in a grapple.
It doesn't-- see the normal grapple rules.

And just a thought. It might help if you add to each feature's description at which level it is gained. This will save the need to go back to the table to asses things.
They...are in order?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakoa View Post
Does the Able Learner bonus feat granted by choosing the Tactician Aspect override the human or doppelganger prerequisite on the feat? Would somebody multi-classing as this Fighter be able to override the Special clause stating that the feat may only be taken at first level?
Yes. I'll add a note about that, sorry.