1. - Top - End - #16
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Sangrolu (Bloodlich) Updated to 3.5 with Extras! [PEACH] [3.5]

Quote Originally Posted by Rolep View Post
    I think that the extra HD is included in the template: I mean, what does 130 HP honestly mean at epic levels, and he's a spellcaster so the BAB means nothing either. My formula was:
    18 Wizard +2 Vampire +4 sangrolu. Thats CR 24. If you think that the CR is higher then that actually proves my point. His TR is too low, whereas mine is untouchable (which is frankly commonplace at epic levels).
    It doesn't change a thing. Hit Dices are a waste of ECL (except in monster classes, where you get class features). Assuming the character is level 20, so ECL 28 with the vampire template, he suddenly becomes ECL 48 and must go through 20 levels worth of experience without gaining anything from it (not counting the LA of the Sangrolu template, which is presumably negligible).

Honestly, immunity to turning is definitely a better idea. Furthermore it has already been done in the past, both in homebrews and official works, so it's not something without antecedence.
    Last edited by Network; 2013-08-12 at 12:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razanir View Post
    "I am a human sixtyfourthling! Fear my minimal halfling ancestry!")
    Quote Originally Posted by Zweisteine View Post
    So the real question is, what is a Ling?