View Single Post

Thread: D&D Snippets II: The Snippetting

1. - Top - End - #533
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: D&D Snippets II: The Snippetting

@TheWombatOfDoom
    Your critiques are in the mail. Enjoy

@Doxkid
    Welcome to the thread! Just so you're aware of how (I) do things here: I read everyone's snippets pretty much right when they're posted. I try to post comments and critiques on every snippet anyone posts, so let me know if you'd rather I didn't do so. Even if I don't say anything right away, I still read your posts--I'm probably just working on a backlog of critiques before I say anything about it.

@Everyone Else
    Don't stop posting on my account! It's been a crazy couple of weeks, but I'm back in the swing of things and my biggest single project is now taken care of, so the rest of you will get your critiques by this weekend.

If anyone's really bored and looking for some critiquing to do, the latest chapter of Outrage at Joseph's Gap could definitely use some reviewing.

Speaking of that, the first draft of part 2 of Slime, Muck, and Filth is finally done! All that remains is to get the energy to edit it once or twice, and put it up over here!

Anyway, I'm super glad to see so much activity in here, even if it means more reviewing for me Keep 'em coming!

---

...Also, I realized today that the first post is at about 41000 words, which means the archive will have to grow into the second post before too long. I think that's pretty darn cool.
    Last edited by Dr Bwaa; 2013-09-04 at 05:13 PM.
    For people who enjoy reading or writing.

Spoiler
    Show

Awesome banner/avatar by El_Frenchie!

Play chess? Look me up! (bwaa)

Formerly known as lordhenry4000