View Single Post

Thread: The Standing Stone IC

1. - Top - End - #20
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: The Standing Stone IC

Draruuc returns from the inn with a scowl where a slab of breakfast meat should be. Guess I inspected one too many corpses today. He arrives just in time to hear the bird man's "...share of things and people that wanted to kill me."

He's about to add something about goblin communities and the varying uses to which a murder can be put when Damien has something less inflammatory to say. Just as well, these might be the only folk for miles. Suppose I'd best not agitate a perfectly good food source.
    Not that anyone here'd be interested in goblinoid succession rites anyway.

Walking up he nods assent at Dazmien's last comment. "Agreed. And though they may not appreciate my methods either...", here he glances full on at the bird man, "...I've absolutely no problem accepting help from nor helping in return folk such as what can make the kind of comforts found here at the Worried Wyvern." With that he nods as respectfully as he can manage at each of the armored men in turn.

He then turns on his heel and calls for his Homunculi, "Kmu! Piddin Kmu! Hurry it up, these fine folk want to be getting to their veng... er um Justice as soon as possible. C'mon!"
    Already crossing the courtyard are the Homunculi leading a Moorhound all decked out in riding gear.

"And don't drag that across the ground, you'll tear it.", Draruuc jerks a largish bag from Kmu's grip and stows it on the dog. To the assembled group he adds, "Well I'm ready; What're we all standing around with our hands up our ukk'k for? We've a severed head to find."

Seeing the dark looks his chipper attitude is greeted with he adds, "Cuz if we find that then we're well on our way to finding the perpetrator of this heinous and wholly unforgivable crime.", here he bows his head and just hopes they don't decide to leave without him. For Gond's sake it's just so boring sitting around mending pots and pans. All I ask is for a little adventure. Just a little.
    Last edited by unseenmage; 2013-09-23 at 11:08 PM.