View Single Post

Thread: Dvati Twins Template

1. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: Dvati Twins Template

Dvati is a race and I'm not sure why you made it a template but okay.

Technically, the template should only apply to Humanoids. Why does your template change them to Fey? From Dragon Compendium page 14, "Dvati are a strange race of humanoid creatures found in small enclaves scattered throughout the world and across the planes." In order to have the Augmented Subtype (Augmented Humanoid) they would have to be Humanoid to start. This template makes no sense from the get-go.

The dvati template would have to go on a Humanoid since it is an inherited Template and can only be taken at character generation. Until you decide what the Dvati subtype is, I'd be disinclined to allow this.

Also, when you make something a template, abilities are always noted as Ex, Su, or SP.

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2013-10-07 at 08:45 PM.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread