Re: 3.5 12 New-ish Fighter Feats, PEACH (Buffing the Mundanes)
Originally Posted by Just to Browse
The thing is fighters don't use immediate actions, so they will just use that ability every turn and not case about lost actions because they don't lose any actions.
Ranged action denial with an 80% chance of success is always something people will want. In the game difficulties most people on GitP seem to use, this can pubstomp any boss encounter because its one party removing 0-20% of their actions to deny the monster 0-100% of their actions. Totally worth it, even if it takes the whole turn.
Why do you want this feat? What should it be used for? And "stopping anything a wizard does" is not an available option.
IT does amount to "stopping everything a wizard does", and that's unbalanced.
It really shouldn't do anything that Spellbreaker couldn't do, so I think I'm dumping that feat.