View Single Post

Thread: Seeking a DM

1. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Seeking a DM

Quote Originally Posted by Trivino View Post
    I have always been interested in the Leadership feat, but it's difficult to run a campaign with other players and truly enjoy this feat. Between bans by the DM and the slowing of the pace, it just doesn't seem like it would be something worth taking in a group.

Anyways, I was hoping to start a campaign where I can use this feat to its fullest potential. I was thinking something along the lines of starting a rebellion or a movement of some sort and spreading all over the world... I don't know, something like that. Anyways, I'm not very picky about the setting or anything, pretty much just want an opportunity to use the Leadership feat without having to worry about inconveniencing other players. Are there any DMs out there up for this?
    I might be in to DM something like this, but would you mind if I opened it up to a few more players and invoked a plethora of variant rules?
    Last edited by Ziegander; 2013-10-29 at 04:15 PM.
    Homebrew

Other Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    Special Thanks: Kymme! You and your awesome avatarist skills have made me a Lore Warden in addition to King of Fighter Fixes!