D&D 4e
The Party: Elven Ranger, Elven Avenger, Kobold Cleric & Human Warlord (Me)

We were high upon a mountain, looking for a rare flower to be used in a ritual. After a trek of several days we've reached the top and spot some of the flowers, growing in the center of two large patches of weeds.
As soon as we get close to the weeds it starts entangling us. It doesn't do much damage, but we all have to spend our turns weed whacking, moving 5 feet and getting entangled again, and slowly we're getting closer to the flower.
To make matters worse we made enough of a commotion to attract a hungry wolf pack who also start attacking us. Luckily some of them get entangled as well.

I focus my attention on the wolves, urging the ranger to continue to try and get the flower, and the avenger does the same for the cleric in another patch. With plants snaring my legs, immobilizing me, I still manage to block the wolves from getting to the ranger, but the situation is getting dire, with more wolves coming. (How a 10+ wolf pack ended up near a snowy mountain top I don't know)

Seeing the ranger has grabbed the flower I call out to the others to get the hell out, and we'll meet them at the base of the mountain.
I tell my DM, "Allright, I spend an action point and hack myself free, kick off the wolf, drop my towershield, jump on and grab the ranger."
DM: "Ok, make an attack on the weeds and the wolf, a strength check to grab the ranger and roll a d20, under 5 and you'll succeed"

I manage to make all the attacks, grab the ranger, only one more roll to go. I throw the die. I've never been so happy to see it come up a 1.

Sledding down a steep slope at increasing speeds, the DM asks me how I think I'm going to stop?
Me: "I hadn't put much thought in that honestly, uhm, is there a less steep part somewhere ahead?
DM: "Yeah, you can see a 20ft ledge sticking out, what do you do?"
Me: "I pull my sword and plunge it into the ground as hard as I can, try to make a turn and stop."
DM: "You've still got one action point right? Spend it and make an attack roll with a penalty"

I make the roll, and we tumble into a snow bank. The ranger and I head back to base camp and wait the two days it takes for the others to get back.

tldr; Two people sled down an alp sized mountain on a tower shield, making a trip that took 3 days going up and less than an hour getting down.