1. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: A Hero is Only as Good as His Weapon![3.5 Gear, PEACH]

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    Does that answer your question, or did I completely miss the point?
    I was wondering the same thing as D-naras, but I'm afraid that your post didn't answer my (unspoken) question. To say it myself...

I like where you're going with this (it reminds me of Seerow's Revised Weapons rules), but I don't see how to determine the damage of a newly created weapon. I may have missed it, but I'm beginning to think that the answer isn't in your original post.

EDIT:
    Oh! I forgot, but I wanted to address this:

Quote Originally Posted by Rolep View Post
    Could there be a rule for making weapons with extra WP bat a penalty to attack roll, or possibly a stage above exotic, or some other way of making even more ridiculous weapons?
    (Emphasis mine.)

This makes me think of the sugliin (2d8, 20/x2 | Frostburn, p77). As the book says, "This weapon is so unwieldy and heavy that making a single attack with it is a full-round action." There is some good news, however; "The Sugliin Mastery feat (see page 50) allows a character to make attacks with this massive weapon normally."

So, there's actually precedence for a "Really Exotic Weapon" that takes two separate, weapon-specific feats to utilize properly.
    Last edited by Lyndworm; 2013-11-13 at 04:16 AM.
    Are any of my tables still broken?
    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch

I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, elaboration of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.