Looks like pretty sound advice. Since you have Wyrm Wizard on your list, I'd suggest mentioning Recaster as well. Five level PrC from Races of Eberron P157, does basically the same thing. Requires Changeling, only loses one CL (at first level). Despite the name, the book is technically not setting-specific, if it makes a difference.

While I'm very pleased that you got my favorite spell, Heroics has a range of Touch, and thus can't be persisted without shenanigans or a rather odd reading of Persist Spell. It can be extended, though, and already has a 10 min/level duration. Plus, it's touch, so fun for the whole party. It's actually pretty good in wands as well; you're basically spending 80 GP to get a feat for 30 minutes.

Also, Arcane disciple has a fiddly bit to it: you add the spells from the domain to your list, but you can only prepare each spell once per day. So taking the War domain lets you use scrolls of Divine Power, but you're limited to one casting from spell slots every day, which can be a problem if you run into a dispeller. An Incantatrix can persist from a scroll, for what it's worth.

Speaking of, Incantatrix. A gish build is probably the least cheesy thing you can do with this class. It's still kinda disgusting, though.

No mention of the Artificer makes me very sad. Although a meleeficer or archerficer is basically whole guide in its own right...

I've been trying to find a way to combo AbjChamp 5 with Divine Power to end up with a BAB 20 CL 20 character; unfortunately the most reliable method I could come up with doesn't come online until around level 15. If you find something, I'd be very interested.