Quote Originally Posted by Lissou View Post
I am so, so happy to see this! When did it reboot? I loved the old comic.

I was in the thread for the calendar, where the Giant mentioned having said something in the latest strip's thread. I don't usually go there but I checked as I wanted to know what he had said... saw a post by you, immediately clicked and read with delight... but somehow managed to miss the fact that it was a reboot for a long while! Heh.

I guess I didn't automatically recognise Burk as my memories of the old version of the script mostly revolve around Noah.

I'm happy to know they're all coming back! No real problem with the style, except that it doesn't seem very fit for printing, which is a shame as I like being able to read on paper (or e-paper), since reading on a screen hurts my eyes and head.

Still, I read the whole archives up to date yesterday, and today looked for a thread on the comic. I want to reiterate my support and I might not read every update as it goes out, but I'll come back for more again and again!
Yo Lissou! Super nice to see you again. I don't post much on these boards nowadays (only send glass mouse PMs for sunday's challenge every week, hahahah) so I guess it'd be pretty easy to miss the reboot.

My first page got posted in January 2013 so ... I guess I've been at it for a year or so now? (time goes fast... +- 150 pages per year, huh? interesting to know that.)

Anyway I'm glad you dig the new style & all that. I'm curious though, why would it be bad for print? I'm probably missing something there.

Anyway while I'm posting,
here's a few sprites that I decided to fix/improve quality wise:
Spoiler
Show

just a small thing and none of these characters have shown up yet, but I like showing you guys updates to the art and what not.

Comic's still going strong, 151 pages posted & my buffer's up to page 203 right now.