Quote Originally Posted by Lappy9001 View Post
These are really cool! Unique and flavorful.

Min-lau are great and original, implemented well. +12 Balance is weird, but I totally understand why they get that, and why it's really not a big deal.

One thing, the isojus need a little something else, I feel. The lack of an alignment is extremely neat, but outside of that all they have is a +2 Intimidate. Not sure what, but they feel...kind of empty.
Thanks. If the +12 seems out of place for an LA+0 race, note that it's a lot like a Changeling's +10 to Disguise, and they still get other pluses...though Min-lau are probably a bit higher-powered than changelings, come to think of it. I'm giving myself wiggle room in power so that I can play with these concepts; if they need some trimming down, then I'll waiting for other homebrewers to show up and give me the "this is why it's overpowered" treatment.

Indeed, isojusses seem one-dimensional right now, which is probably where the "empty" comes from. The other races have at least one other quirk.

Quote Originally Posted by Allnightmask View Post
Maybe the ability to craft things that go through alignment based damage reduction or a racial feat that provides bonuses similar to a soulborn, greater the bonus the further an enemy is from neutral? I know neutral isn't no alignment at all but it's just off the top of my head.

<praise>
Crafting! I can totally work with that. I'll remove the Outsider type and give them something more interesting.