1. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: DM's campaign log- Wrath Of The Righteous (PF & spoliers!)

A small update (No session post yet, sorry folks!)

I've been trying to find a better encounter to fit Radiance in, since the "ruins of Kenabres part" leaves quite a bit for the DM to fill in. I've started a thread about it- A test for the paladin's sword, which is bringing up some good points. Ideas are mulling and forming in my mind. If you're interested, feel free to join the discussion.

Another thing that might interest you folks- we made a small humble wiki for our group. Our previous groups had elaborate wikis, but this one is simple, mostly to keep track of a few simple stuff. The "people" page works by the new diplomacy rules, and have some pics of the NPCs. The "Loot" page is mostly to help me calculate treasure and WBL stuff, as well as help the party distribute stuff. It is mostly filled out, other than Harry's part and some minor stuff. It will update from session to session.
    Our little wiki site
    Last edited by Kol Korran; 2014-01-10 at 11:57 AM.

1. Special projects:
    Campaign logs archive, Campaign planning log, Tactical mass combat Homebrew, A unique monsters compendium.
    2. My campaign logs:
    Three from a GM's POV, One from a player's POV. Very detailed, including design and GMing discussions.
    3. Various roleplay and real life musings and anecdotes:
    For those interested, from serious to funny!

Thanks for reading!