View Single Post

Thread: Off With Their Head!(3.pf pcr, peach)

1. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: Off With Their Head!(3.pf pcr, peach)

Force Wave Slash (Su): A Vorpal Warrior may take a penalty on attack rolls to attack at a range at a rate of -1 to 5 ft of range. She may not take a penalty greater than -5 for this ability.
    This is not very clear and needs to be spelled out fully.

Force Wave Slash (Su): As a standard action, a vorpal warrior's weapon can be wielded to damage to an opponent beyond her normal range. By taking a penalty to her attack roll (from -1 to -5), she gains the ability to target an opponent at a range of 5 feet per point of penalty to a maximum of 25 feet. The damage her weapon normally inflicts becomes force damage instead of slashing damage. A successful Fortitude save (DC is 10 + 1/2 the vorpal warrior's HD + Cha modifier) halves the damage.

Cut The Air (Ex): Instead of making a Reflex save, a vorpal warrior can choose to make an attack roll with a slashing weapon and use the result instead. If a Vorpal Warrior's attack, succeeds, she avoids the effect as if she had evasion. (This would manifest as slashing a fireball away or jamming a sword into a wall before falling through a pit.)
    Cut The Air seems rather pointless. How do you judge the attack against a save? You need a mechanic for this. I recommend removing this and letting the vw save normally or give her a +1 competence bonus to Reflex saves if she is holding a slashing weapon.

Cut The Air (Ex): A vorpal warrior gains a +1 competence bonus to Reflex saves as long as she is holding a slashing weapon.

Unceasing Blood Fountain: The critical multiplier of and slashing weapon wielded by a Vorpal Warrior is increased by one.
    I think it needs proofreading.

Unceasing Blood Fountain (Ex): The critical multiplier of a slashing weapon wielded by a Vorpal Warrior is increased by one.

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2014-01-18 at 10:40 AM.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread