View Single Post

Thread: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

1. - Top - End - #241
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

Erberor's extended Homebrew signature
    I am Erberor Voidstrider, walker of worlds, seeker of truth, wanderer of time. My power is beyond your imagining, for it comes from the infinite void. I have traveled more worlds and times than most can even begin to conceive. I am the Scion of the Void Dragon. My power is infinite, my knowledge unfathomable, and my mind Boundless.

None can stop the power of the Void

Base classes
    Hero (work in progress, could use some help): A class based on achieving success through sheer might, with the help of divine heritage *Now obsolete, see new Hero class.
    Hero - Reborn Walk the Path of Glory, forging your own way through strength of will, physical might, and divine heritage.
    Wildborn (also a work in progress, not posted yet): A class focused on wild shape, and making it more than just looking the part

Prestige classes
    Stormlord Blade: A prestige class focused on becoming one with your inner storm, and unleashing that fury in battle.
    Gontholian Defender (work in progress, mostly done, not posted. Yet.): The gontholian defenders are part of a Crusader group who follow Gonthoras, the spirit of life, charging into battle with shield in hand, strength in body and immutable faith in mind!

Weapons
    War anchor: inspired by the League of Legends champion Nautilus, the name says it all.
    Last edited by Erberor; 2014-04-06 at 01:48 AM.
    "Bro, don't you even cast?" Azar, Dwarven Cleric

"There is a treasure chest ahead. It behooves us to investigate it thoroughly" -Tear

"I can't even understand this boat" -PBG

"It seems that potatoes are beyond my ability to comprehend..." -Me

I draw things sometimes