1. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (PF) maggie's Rise of the Runelords: Skinsaw Murders IC

Brin

Oh, come on. I've never heard such an obvious coded message in my life. It's all that Brin can do to keep herself from giving the Doctor an incredulous "how stupid do you think we are" stare.

Instead, she picks herself up from binding Grayst and strides fro the stairs, idly asking her compatriots. "Master Caizarlu? Never heard of him. I thought Father...um, what did the Sheriff say? Zantus. I thought he was in charge of that big temple in Sandpoint."

She'd only heard the Sheriff mention the Father's name in passing, and it certainly wasn't Caizarlo. Now she was dead certain the Doctor was hiding something, he didn't want Brin and the other here, and now he was sending his flunkies for some ally. Well, probably.

She walks over to the stairs and shouts down, no longer concerned about disturbing the asylum's other patients. "Rico, Taladron, Red, the orderlies are going out to fetch a cleric named Master Caizarlu. You should make sure they find him. Maybe fetch Father Zantus, as well. Looks like a tough case." As she speaks, here eyes never leave the Doctor and Grayst.
    Last edited by Bhaakon; 2014-01-21 at 11:34 PM.