Quote Originally Posted by Darian Redrath View Post
Alier stands along the wall as he eats and drinks. His eyes, weathered by northern winds, scan the crowd as he takes in the faces and joys of the people to take back as motivation on the lines against the wyld.
A familiar face catches sight of him and pushes its way through the crowd, as the rather appropriately named Bjorn Sigurdson gives him a tooth-rattling slap on the back. A fellow Icewalker and member of the Swords of Luna, the two are, if not exactly friends, at least acquaintances. "Cheer up you old lump! There's no need to be on duty here, so defrost yourself a little and come drink with me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
Catching sight of the copper-skinned man scowling at the assembly, assuming a fellow bird-totem, Tinia walks carefully over to him. "Brighten up. There's supposed to be celebration to start, right?"
The scowl lifts somewhat. "Sure, but its still freezing cold and if someone being here was truly important Leviathan could have gone himself. I don't know any of these people, my culinary tastes run to fruit and nuts with the occasional well-seasoned fish rather than half-charred venison and noxious beer, and I'm not even a diplomat! As far as I can figure, I got shipped off to the armpit of Creation because I didn't have the pull to get out of it and happened to be a bird-totem."

As you socialize, the older Lunars begin to pull away from the crowd and head for a secluded grove away from the main assembly; Tamuz had barely even bothered with the pleasantries before doing so. Wherever they are going, they'd best do it fast; Ingosh is about to open the Meet and food is already being brought out by the Elkman servants.