View Single Post

Thread: The Gamer

1. - Top - End - #101
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Gamer

He needs to grind his passive skills. He's got three IIRC, the physical toughness one, and the two that generally boost his stats. Plus misc weapon mastery skills.

What about new skills though? He could probably get some sort of speed boost by running a lot. He might be able to increase his mana regen in a similar way to how he learned his spell shield. That's really important because it lets him grind his other skills.

If he wants an escape skill he already has it. ID escape. Breaks an illusion barrier. He just needs to get it to a higher level. That will get him away from most enemies. Or creating an illusion barrier for the mundies. Similarly drilling the creation skill might get him cooler dungeons, like the healing room. Those should both be drilled. Then I would look into epic jumps.

For defensive skills he has mana shield, his resistance, and a healing spell. Drill ALL of them.

For evasion he probably just needs to practice evading a lot.
    Last edited by Lamech; 2014-02-01 at 12:05 AM.
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC