Balanced Cycle [Tactical]
Prerequisites: One Autumn maneuver, one Spring maneuver, base attack bonus +6, and one of Convalescent Warmth, Harvest Hunter, Meditative Jolt, or Subtle Erosion.
Benefit: The Balanced Cycle feat enables the use of two tactical options:
- New Bud: To use this option, you must make a DC 20 Heal check as a free action after hitting your target with a melee attack while wielding an Equinox discipline weapon. If you succeed, you gain damage reduction /– equal to your Wisdom modifier against your target's next attack against you.
- Old Growth: If you hit an opponent with a melee attack while wielding an Equinox discipline weapon, and then hit the same opponent with a melee attack on the following round with the same weapon, you bypass an amount of that opponent's damage reduction equal to your Wisdom modifier on that attack.
Prerequisites: One Summer strike, Rage class feature, Wis 13.
Benefit: Whenever you are in a Summer stance and fly into a rage, you may initiate Summer strikes with no difficulty, and you deal extra fire damage with every successful attack equal to your Wisdom modifier. In addition, if you have levels in Cycle Warden and Barbarian, those levels stack to determine the number of times per day you can enter a rage.
Prerequisites: One Spring strike, Heal 4 ranks.
Benefit: Whenever you successfully damage an opponent with a Spring strike, you heal 2 points of damage per level of the strike.
Prerequisites: One Revolution stance, Martial Lore 4 ranks, Wis 13.
Benefit: You may use your Wisdom modifier in place of your Intelligence modifier for the Martial Lore skill. In addition, while you are in a Revolution stance, you may make Martial Lore checks in place of Spot and Listen checks.
Prerequisites: One Winter strike.
Benefit: The first time you initiate a Winter strike against a given opponent in an encounter, you deal additional cold damage equal to your Initiator level.
Prerequisites: One Winter stance.
Benefit: As long as you are in a Winter stance and touching the ground, any creature who attempts to bull rush, grapple, overrun, or trip you suffers cold damage equal to your Initiator level. In the case of a grapple which lasts for more than one roll, the cold damage only applies when the initial attempt is made.
Prerequisites: One Autumn strike, Favored Enemy class feature.
Benefit: If you have levels in Ranger and Cycle Warden, those levels stack for the purpose of determining when you select additional favored enemies, as well as the total bonus granted against your favored enemies. In addition, whenever you initiate an Autumn strike against a favored enemy, you deal maximum damage.
Heat of Battle
Prerequisites: One Summer stance, base Will save +1
Benefit: Whenever you are in a Summer stance, on your action, before making attack rolls for a round, you may choose to subtract a number from all your saving throws for the round to gain bonus fire damage equal to twice that number on all damage rolls. This number may not exceed your base Will save bonus. The penalty on saves and bonus on damage apply until your next turn.
Special: Heat of Battle can be used in place of Power Attack to qualify for a feat, prestige class, or other special ability. You can take both this feat and Power Attack.
Long Days, Long Nights [Tactical]
Prerequisites: One Summer maneuver, one Winter maneuver, base attack bonus +6, and one of Burning Rage, First Snow, Frozen Earth, or Heat of Battle.
Benefit: The Long Days, Long Nights feat enables the use of two tactical options:
- Afternoon Blaze: To use this option, you must hit an opponent with a melee attack which drops that opponent to 0 or fewer hit points, while wielding a Solstice discipline weapon. The next melee attack you make, if successful, automatically threatens a critical hit, and you gain a bonus equal to your Wisdom modifier on the critical confirmation roll.
- Morning Chill: To use this option, you must deal damage to an opponent with a Solstice discipline weapon, the damage you deal must be the first damage that opponent has taken in the combat, and you must make a DC 20 Survival check as a move action immediately afterward. If you succeed, each other attack made against that opponent by your allies until the end of combat deals extra cold damage equal to your Wisdom modifier.
Prerequisites: One Spring stance, Flurry of Blows class feature.
Benefit: If you have levels in Monk and Cycle Warden, those levels stack for determining your unarmed strike damage and AC bonus. In addition, whenever you are in a Spring stance and use your Flurry of Blows ability, all your unarmed strikes deal additional electricity damage equal to your Wisdom modifier.
Prerequisites: One Autumn stance, Weapon Finesse
Benefit: Whenever you are in an Autumn stance, you may gain the benefit of the Weapon Finesse feat while wielding any Equinox discipline weapon.
Time Marches On [Tactical]
Prerequisites: Two Revolution maneuvers, base attack bonus +6, Martial Lore 9 ranks, Cycle Awareness.
Benefit: The Time Marches On feat enables the use of three tactical options:
- Changing Tactics: To use this option, you must succeed at an attempt to bull rush, disarm, grapple, overrun, or trip an opponent, and then make a melee attack against the same opponent the following round. You receive a bonus on the attack roll equal to your Wisdom modifier, and a bonus on the damage roll equal to your Initiator level. These bonuses only apply to the first attack you make against that opponent in the round.
- Inexorable Progression: To use this option, you must initiate a strike maneuver from a different season against the same opponent each round in four consecutive rounds (each season must be represented once). On the fourth round, your opponent must make a Fortitude save (DC 10 + 1/2 your initiator level + your Wisdom modifier) or fall unconscious for 1d4 rounds.
- Unusual Motion: To use this option, you must hit an opponent with a melee attack and deal damage. Until the end of your next turn, you may use Martial Lore instead of Tumble to avoid provoking attacks of opportunity from that opponent due to moving through squares it threatens.
Wild Recovery [Wild]
Prerequisites: One Revolution maneuver, Wild Shape class feature.
Benefit: You may spend a use of your Wild Shape ability as a swift action to recover an expended maneuver of your choice. In addition, if you have levels in Cycle Warden and Druid, those levels stack for determining the uses per day, duration, and max Hit Dice of your Wild Shape ability.