View Single Post

Thread: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

1. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

TheFamilarRaven's Den of Homebrew

...Otherwise known as an extended signature...

The majority of the homebrew I do is for DnD 3.5e, or rather, I should say, all of the homebrew I have posted to this forum is for DnD 3.5e. Many of which is for my campaign world which is constantly evolving, as annoying as that is... But all of it can be easily fitted to match any campaign setting, as they don't require a sub-system of magic, or specific set of rules that could only work in my own world. So please, enjoy!

Base Classes
    -Listed Alphabetically-

Havoc Knight - Melee class that harnesses raw emotions to dominate the battle field, both with steel, and mystic power ... Also doubles as an anime class, now that I think about.

Voidscriptor - Ever want to cast divine and arcane spells, really, really well? Then you might want to check out the Voidscriptor, as they blend dive casting and arcane magics into one nice milkshake.

Prestige Classes
    -Listed Alphabetically-

Centurion - Spartan inspired class that makes shield bashing pretty awesome! Also, ignore the fact that it has a Roman name ... I mean, I couldn't go around calling a class "the Spartan", in a world where there is no Sparta!

Mage of the Midnight Coven - As the name might suggest, this is a necromancy PrC. They focus on studying the Negative Energy plane, and they can really make those nasty Necromancy spells even nastier!

Slayers - This is two rolled into one! Do you think that the Occult slayer or Spellthief are lackluster? Well you might want to check out these two classes, as they aim to fix that!

Monsters

Are non-existent at the moment.

Other

This is where I'd put all of my homebrew rules, if I had any.

Campaign World

The War of Existence - Quite a few years being brewed in my head, then I actually thought to write some of it down. Not nearly complete, but if you want to check it out, let me know what you think! Technically, this also includes some homebrew races too ... hmmmmm.

THAT"S IT! If you have any question/suggestions/concerns about ANY of my homebrew, feel free to post in any of the threads, or PM if they're past the thread necromancy deadline.
    Last edited by TheFamilarRaven; 2014-08-09 at 06:32 PM.
    Homebrewers Extended Signature Yep, no more room in my actual signature ... on the bright side though, now I have room for a cool quote!
    If I had one ...
    Custom Avatar by ShadowySilence - He's a cool guy.