An unofficial and unauthorized stab at a base class:
Hit Die: d8
Skill Points at 1st Level: (8 + Int modifier) x 4
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 4 + Int modifier
Class Skills: The saboteur's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Autohypnosis (Wis), Bluff (Cha), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), (Cha), Disable Device (Int), Escape Artist (Dex), Forgery (Int), Gather Information (Cha), Heal (Wis), Hide (Dex), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Open Lock (Dex), Profession (Wis), Search (Int), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis) and Use Magic Device (Cha).
Level BaB Fort Ref Will Special 1 +0 +0 +2 +2 Disintegration Charges, Defeat Gramarie 2 +1 +0 +3 +3 Disable Gramarie, Reverse Engineering 3 +2 +1 +3 +3 Delayed Charges 4 +3 +1 +4 +4 Uncanny Dodge, Defeat Gramarie 5 +3 +1 +4 +4 Hide in Plain Sight 6 +4 +2 +5 +5 Forceful Charges 7 +5 +2 +5 +5 Discretion 8 +6/+1 +2 +6 +6 Defeat Gramarie 9 +6/+1 +3 +6 +6 Multiple Charges 10 +7/+2 +3 +7 +7 Improved Uncanny Dodge, Double Reserved Engineering 11 +8/+3 +3 +7 +7 Skill Mastery 12 +9/+4 +4 +8 +8 Annihilation Charges, Defeat Gramarie 13 +9/+4 +4 +8 +8 Arcane Sight 14 +10/+5 +4 +9 +9 Immunity to Poison 15 +11/+6/+1 +5 +9 +9 Explosive Charges 16 +12/+7/+2 +5 +10 +10 Defeat Gramarie 17 +12/+7/+2 +5 +10 +10 Triple Reserved Engineering 18 +13/+8/+3 +6 +11 +11 Implosive Charges 19 +14/+9/+4 +6 +11 +11 Mind Blank 20 +15/+10/+5 +6 +12 +12 Defeat Gramarie
Disintegration Charges (Su): The Saboteur is regularly called upon to sabotage and to destroy. As a full-round action, the Saboteur may draw on his knowledge of gramaric principles to combine a lodestone, a teaspoon of oil, a teaspoon of acid and a pinch of flour into an unstable blob of resin known as a disintegration charge. The lodestone is not consumed in the process. A total of 96 such charges can be prepared from a pint of oil, a pint of acid and a pound of flour.
This charge retains its potency for one round after being created, during which it may be applied to a creature or object as a melee attack action. Once applied, the Saboteur may trigger the charge with a Swift action, releasing the destructive energies in a flash of green light and dealing 2d6 + 1d6 damage per class level to the target. Wounds on creatures and holes in objects created by this effect are filled with fine ash. As the Saboteur advances in level, his charges become more advanced as well.Spoiler
- At level 3, the Saboteur may formulate a delayed charge which only effects objects but is stable for one additional round per Saboteur level. Doing so requires a teaspoon of water.
- At level 6, the Saboteur may formulate a forceful charge which can destroy filters, walls of force and other [Force] effects. Doing so requires a teaspoon of alchemist's fire.
- At level 9, the Saboteur may formulate a number of charges in a single round equal to the number of iterative attacks they receive from their base attack bonus.
- At level 12, the Saboteur may formulate annihilation charges which destroy slain creatures completely, leaving nothing but ash. As a full-round action, the Saboteur may destroy a single 10' cube of material regardless of how damaged it may or may not be. Doing so requires a teaspoon of salve of slipperiness.
- At level 15, the Saboteur may formulate explosive charges. These charges inflict their damage to all creatures and objects within 10' of the target. Doing so requires a teaspoon of universal solvent. Explosive charges may not be implosive.
- At level 18, the Saboteur may formulate implosive charges. These charges implode their target, forcing a DC 10 + 1/2 class level + Dex save against being destroyed utterly. Even on a successful save, the target still takes the usual damage from the charge. Doing so requires a teaspoon of sovereign glue. Implosive charges may not be explosive.
Defeat Gramarie (Ex or Su): At level 1 and every fourth level beyond that, the Saboteur learns to defeat one principle of Gramarie. These abilities all provoke an attack of opportunity and are Extraordinary when used against Supernatural gramarie effects and Supernatural when used against Extraordinary gramarie effects. Unless specified otherwise, a principle damaged using Defeat Gramarie can only be repaired by preparing the principle again. The Saboteur may select one ability from the following list at each such level:Spoiler
- Obstinance: Through incredible pigheadedness, the Saboteur to defeat Alchemetry. His charges ignore alchemical arguments when determining their damage to objects. Furthermore, the Saboteur gains immunity to being poisoned by lead, mercury and, at level 14, radiomantic energy.
- Inefficiency: Through extensive meditation and training, the Saboteur learns to defeat Arcanodynamics. As a swift action, he may cause any number of transformers within 30' to become highly inefficient for one round. Inputs produce half the usual number of ebbs while outputs require twice as many to produce the same effect.
- Rebuke Creation: Through great zeal and a keen understanding of psychology, the Saboteur learns to defeat Biollurgy. Given a full round to exhort a biollurgic chassis to rise up against its creator, she may Rebuke Biostructure as a evil cleric would Rebuke Undead. This ability may be used a number of times per day equal to 3 + her Charisma modifier and her effective cleric level for this ability is equal to her Saboteur level.
- External Combustion: Through a careful study of the properties of engines, the Saboteur learns to defeat Eldrikinetics. By spending one minute adding the ingredients for a disintegration charge to the fuel tank of an Eldrikinetic engine, she may cause a reaction within the engine next time the engine is activated, dealing as much damage to everything within 10' (including the engine) as the charge would normally do to its target. Even if the engine is merely damaged in the explosion, it is still rendered inoperable until repaired by preparing the principle anew.
- Behind the Scenes: Through his oneness with nature and affinity for the natural world, the Saboteur learns to defeat Geoocultism. As a move action while within a geoocult biome, the Saboteur may shift between the biome projected by the pole and the original terrain beneath. While shifted, the Saboteur is effectively an ethereal creature, save that he is not on the ethereal plane and thus cannot fly, use or be effected by Ghost Touch items. Note that this does not allow the Saboteur to bypass natural or artificial walls, as they exist both within the biome and in the original terrain.
- Get Phreaky: Through detailed analysis of the ethereal plane, the Saboteur has learned to defeat Heuristicism. Heuristic circuits are always visible to her, allowing her to tell what devices are connected to the circuit and how many ebbs are being routed through the circuit each round. As a standard action, she may touch a circuit and make a Disable Device check to drain that many ebbs from the circuit, as if she were a wooden input. These ebbs may then be rerouted into a device of the Saboteur's choice, or simply allowed to vanish into the ether.
- Suspension of Belief: Through careful training his of senses, the Saboteur learns to defeat Imachination. For the purposes of sensory checks granted by Imachination, the Saboteur is always counted as familiar with the sense in question and always gains the full +10 bonus when encountering a sensory mismatch, even when faced with a sensory component that is merely absent rather than mismatched.
- Colour Charges: Through careful alchemy, the Saboteur learns to defeat Kaleidomantics. By including a teaspoon of ink in the formula, the Saboteur may elect to have her disintegration charges either pass through or adhere to any colour of filter. A charge which adheres to a given filter will destroy it if the damage caused by the charge exceeds the check used to create the filter.
- Cosmic Auditing: Through a transcendental understanding of reality, the Saboteur learns to defeat Yggdratecture. As a swift action, he may exempt himself from the effects of both fluxes and semispaces for one round, passing through the bubbles and portals alike without ever being teleported, flung into the air or transported across the planes. Furthermore, he may audit a semispace as a free action to discover the contents with perfect accuracy.
Disable Gramarie (Su): At level 2, the Saboteur may find and disable traps as a rogue of his level. Additionally, the Saboteur may use the Disable Device skill on gramatic devices and receives a bonus equal to half her class level on Disable Device checks when doing so. The base DC to do so is equal to the check used in creating the device and requires 1d4 minutes per half hour spent preparing the principle to be disabled. Treat disabled devices as if the disabled principle had never been prepared. Rigged devices become disabled after 1d4 minutes of use and jammed devices do not function until repaired by preparing the principle anew.
Reverse Engineering: At level 2, the Saboteur gains Reverse Engineering as a bonus feat, even if he would not otherwise qualify for the feat. He may substitute a Disable Device check for the Knowledge (architecture and engineering) check normally required and may choose to automatically reverse engineer any device that he successfully disables.
Uncanny Dodge (Ex): At level 4, the Saboteur gains Uncanny Dodge as a rogue. At level 10, this becomes Improved Uncanny Dodge.
Hide in Plain Sight (Ex): Being a Saboteur requires that one learn how to hide in the most unlikely of locations. At level 5, the Saboteur may use the Hide skill even while being observed.
Discretion (Su): For a Saboteur, merely mundane stealth doesn't cut it - the ability to hide from the arcane is a key job requirement. At level 7, the Saboteur is protected by a constant Nondetection effect, with a caster level equal to his character level.
Double Reserved Engineering (Ex): At level 11, the Saboteur can prepare Magisterial principles from blueprints gained via Reverse Engineering.
Skill Mastery (Ex): At level 11, the Saboteur becomes a master of his art. She may take 10, even under stressful conditions, when using the Disable Device, Hide, Move Silently and Search skills as well as those used as key skills for the disciplines for which she has learned to Defeat Gramarie.
Arcane Sight (Su): Being a Saboteur requires that one be able to understand to most arcane of gadgets and gewgaws. The level 13, Saboteur is constantly under the effects of Greater Arcane Sight as per the spell.
Immunity to Poison (Ex): A Saboteur eventually builds up a tolerance for even the most noxious of chemicals, purely through sheer exposure. At level 14, the Saboteur becomes immune to all poisons, magical and mundane.
Triple Reserved Engineering (Ex): At level 17, the Saboteur can prepare Doctorate principles from blueprints gained via Reverse Engineering.
Mind Blank (Su): At level 19, the Saboteur is protected by a constant Mind Blank effect, allowing him to foil even the plans of the Science Gods themselves.