Looking closer at the mystic hunter tactics i think i can see a few problems.

First of all, i'm pretty sure the words "using your hunter level as caster level" should be in there somewhere, right? I mean, it shouldn't be your class level or anything like that, right? Either way, it should say so in the ability.

Second, while it would be reasonably balanced to gain endless uses per day of most spells from the druid spell list at the levels you have set, i can see a problem with the cure spells. Obviously, you will not replace the party cleric or paladin or whatever you have as a combat healer, but you will entirely replace them as a healer outside of combat. Actually, the ability would turn outside of combat healing into simply being a full recovery every time, without having to spend anything. I'm sure you have though of this, since you made the ability that way, but isn't it a problem? To me it doesn't feel right.

That's one aspect of it, but there is also to consider how the ability would work at different levels. At level 13, whatever spells you have will be completely outclassed by the spellcasters, both in power and versatility, so there aren't very big problems there. But at level 1, you will basically be the best caster in the game, since the other casters can also only cast level 1 spells, but fewer times per day. Again i would say that it is healing that is the problem here, since at level 1 you would be the best healer, all categories. Again, that may be how you want it, but to me it would be a problem.

Finally I just wanna say again that i love the class and that i realize that you may very well not agree with me, and that i may very well be entirely wrong.