View Single Post

Thread: Seaside 2: Rising Tides

1. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Seaside 2: Rising Tides

Olde Timey Seaside Holiday

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    Lysandra looks dubiously up from her lounging and says, "Uh-huh. And what give you the right to abandon your own children, in the Hunting Grounds of all places, Magtok? Or did you want to kill us all along?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    "Last I checked, you can't find silver in the middle of the woods, and the only thing that could kill Sophia is a chop to the back of the neck, which you'd be more than capable of preventing if you were riding on her shoulder. Going to the Hunting Grounds was your idea in the first place, anyways." It's too late for Magtok to answer that exit strategy question now, with Lysandra's werewolf ears close enough to hear whatever he might whisper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Sophia, her face contorted in rage, charges towards Happy, attempting to push her down and pummel her.
    I GODDAMN APOLOGIZED FOR THAT, AND THAT HORRIBLE SKINLESS MONSTER WAS ONE OF THE LAST HOPES OF HUMANITY BACK HOME, YOU BITCH!
    Since Happy and Magtok were holding hands, he's very much in the line of angry Titan fire. Happy grabs him and spins the two of them out of the way of the rage-induced charge. Should Sophia change trajectories, she'll have a difficult time knocking down Happy without taking Magtok too. "You two are fudging scary, and Magtok's NOT your father!"
    Last edited by happyturtle; 2014-06-28 at 04:48 AM.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs