Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
There is no knowledge divine skill. I assume you mean knowledge religion?

Are they proficient with light martial weapons, or just one handed?
I fixed that first one before you posted. Fixed the second one too.

For the DC's is it class level or character level?
Why would it be character level when it says 1/2 Starwalker level?

For Far, why not just say, add +1 to the DC
Yes, I should probably just change it to that.

Can Void arrows be used with a weapon of speed.
Nothing says that they can't. If it's part of a full attack, then you can add to it.

Can star arrows be used with a weapon of splitting.
Yes, but it increases the scaling cost, just like every other arrow you replace with a star arrow. Same goes for Void Arrows.

Does Sight of the stars immediately penetrate darkstalker? Since it's a way of having physical concealment
Does blind sense penetrate it? Because I literally stated that it's blindsense.

There is no Uncanny dodge feat.
Shhhhh.

For Aurora cloak it's morale. Not moral
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh

For the bonus feats do you need to meet the requirements for them?
Yes. I'll be adding that note.

For Vaccum. "Once a creature begins to choke, they forfeit all future saving throws against this effect. " Even if they later get to breathe, if they choke once, they instantly fail their saves against any and all vaccums from any and all Starwalkers?
Just the current one, as the note I just added mentions.

What if a Starwalker Riftwalks into lava? It won't fail, but it can't transport you into environmental hazards.
... Since when isn't lava an environmental hazzard? Like, seriously, it would teleport her to the closest (safe) edge from the starwalker's destination... but unless she is literally aiming for the lava, she won't land in it.

For Starfire signal. Is it up to 5, or up to 1/4 the max mana reserve.
I answered that one in skype.

Again no Improved uncanny dodge feat.
Again, shuuuuuuuush.

For gravity well is the strength check DC based off class level or character level. What if the gravity well is centered in the sky? Are flying creatures still pulled towards the ground? Do you need gravity well to be immune to other gravity wells?
Hmmm... should make the note that gravity wells can only be placed on the ground, since that's the only place they make sense to be. And again, why would I reference starwalker levels specifically if it was character level? Finally, all Starwalkers are immune to gravity wells, it does not mention that they need to have the gravity well ability to be immune to it.

Does Eclipse mean that it ignores other abilities damage caps?
Yes. I'm not sure why that is confusing, since it says it's increasing the effective level of the starwalker's class, which doesn't exactly exclude any of her abilities which scale off of levels...

For Starburn is the DC based off class level or character level?
Refer to save DC's and Gravity well.

Can a Starwalker be affected by their own black hole? What if a creature is immune to death effects?
She can be affected by her own black hole, which is why placement is important. Same reason why you don't throw a fireball into the space you are standing in. It's basically implosion+stuff. If immunity to death effects grants immunity to implosion, then I guess so?

Does Stardancer's immediate blink also cost 0 points.
Yes, or I would have made a note otherwise.

Can Starfall cascade block mindsight? What about Tremorsense? Also the permanent dazzle can it be healed by greater restoration, Heal?
"Such as" includes all forms of alternate sight, yes. And greater restoration is a form of restoration, you know. It's just better. Hence the greater.