View Single Post

Thread: DH: Ratcatchers: Renaissance

1. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: DH: Ratcatchers: Renaissance

The handcuffed man with the bag over his head nearly doubles over as Alexei kicks him in the stomach. This, very obviously, hasn't been one of his better days.

Alexei chuckles, stubbing out his cigar on the man's bare shoulder. By this point, he has learned not to scream. Instead, he just whimpers.

"Now, I see that this sh*t-kickin' has basically broke you, ye frickin' traitor," says the Arbitrator, almost grinning.

"So, seein' as I'm a merciful sort, I'm gonna stop, an' offer ye a deal," he continues menacingly, obviously trying not to laugh.

He begins to explain the deal with, "I know that ye've a sad act, impov'rished family, needin' tha bribes ye've been takin'..."

Damn, he'd have to give it 'good cop' for a few seconds. He hated good cops. They were the weak ones that sold out.

"They're innocent o' yer treach'ry. If ye successfully take this chance ta redeem yerself, I'll ensure they receive all tha Thrones they need. Tha Inquisition doesn't leave its own high an' dry, punk. They'll go from scrapin' fer change ta a life o' luxury. Near-luxury. Comfort."

Screw the details. He'd look out for them. It wasn't the wife and kids' fault that daddy was a traitor.

"If you don't cooperate, or if I'm betrayed, they'll all get shot for your high treason, an' you'll have ta watch."

Of course, the man nods as best he can, and Alexei gets to telling him what he needs to know. He sends a team of Arbitrators to his home, led by his friend, Andrea Kollontai, to take the family into custody (of course, they're to be killed if any number of things go wrong), then names the bought-off cop his guide.

Once this has all been done, he gives his other teams some time to cause havoc in the Spire, before he and Rochelle's team of mercs begin their assault in support of the gangers...
    Last edited by bluntpencil; 2014-08-01 at 03:22 PM.