1. - Top - End - #7
    Barbarian in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: Innova: The Rising Generation: Chapter 1: Departure

This is Elsin speaking. I just felt the color I chose was an eyesore.) Elsin turns to Odètte, "Concerning other colonies: help them if they aren't evil and you can, don't tell them where we are if they are evil and willing to hurt us. The rest is really up to you. I can tell you that there isn't any village within a decent radius around us."

Elsin then turns to Peacekeeper. "I have no idea about where your Maker can be found. If they have survived this long, then it will have been in some sort of citadel. Yes, we can keep a horse, but for your organic companions, I recommend that you keep the supplies. As well," Elsin pauses for about 6 seconds, and stares at everyone for six seconds. "None of you companions identify as evil."

As Elsin speaks of the supplies, he nods at one of the grooms that led the horses out here, and the stable hand removes the saddle bags and sets them in one of the pack saddles, and leads the horse away.

Just as it seems the final words will be spoken here, and you will be on your way, Lance nervously speaks up.

"H- Hello, adventurers-to-be. I- I am here to give each of you some knowledge of the outside w- world."

Lance nervously walks up to each of you, and as he slips into his 'teacher' mode, his nervousness seems to slip away.

"Peacekeeper, this is a history of great mages, and I've bookmarked chapters of mages who were known for creating constructs. It also includes some locations of power. I don't know how accurate it is now, but it's something." He hands you a thick book, engraved with Great Mages of History on the cover and spine.

"Odètte, here is a book of maps. I estimated where your family's estate was, and I bookmarked and outlined it. Again, I cannot verify the accuracy of the information contained within it." He hands you a middling sized book, with Maps of the World written on the front.

"Niada, this is a tome of arcane lore predating the Reckoning. It contains some methods of enchanting and creating magic items. It also will help you decipher any spellbooks or the like that you may come across by providing the notation that they used." He hands you a large tome, written in Elven, with Unlocking the Arcane.

"Mason, I was unable to think of much to help you find your father, but I did find a book on tracking, and another on psychology. Perhaps it will let you figure out where he went." He hands you two books, one titled Understanding the Mind, and the other titled, Finding Your Quarry: Tracking.

"For you, Wu'Jin, I have compiled a history of cities and villages. I think that it might help you find those who might require aid." He hands you a journal written in his flowing script, but as he does so, you notice his hand begin to shake, and his eyes widen.

Lance whirls around, and you all notice Zoa'Duhn fall to the ground. However, Lance appears to looking past the monk, at a small horde of twisted creatures coming towards the village.

Roll Awareness and Initiative checks, please.
    Last edited by Nevershutup; 2014-09-02 at 04:29 PM.