2007-01-14, 05:40 PM (ISO 8601)
GitP Prestige Class Contest I - Entry Thread - Sensory Input
Giant in the Playground Prestige Class Contest I - Sensory Input
Sight. Sound. Touch. Taste. Scent. These five senses tell us all that we know about the world, about what to fear and what to trust. But what of those who manipulate those senses for their personal gain? Or the others who have a hidden, sixth sense? Surely they must be mighty villains or great heroes.
As soon as this post hits the fora, the contest has begun and will continue until midnight, February 14th (PST). Shortly thereafter, a poll will be opened for everyone to vote for their favorite. This poll will last until midnight of the 21st.
1. You will be creating a unique prestige class, based around the theme of the month. In this case, it is The Senses.
2. The entry must include the PrC name, a table designating the abilities of the PrC on a level-by-level basis, an in-depth denotation of the powers of the class, basic background information, and rules for adaptation. An example character is optional but preferred. Incomplete entries will be disqualified upon the deadline.
Example: The Sensory Atavist
3. Entries must be 3.5 edition, using standard PrC format. See the "Guide to Homebrewing" thread for more details.
4. Post all entries on this thread. Any comments and discussions will take place on a seperate conversation thread.
5. One entry per participant.
6. Entries copied from some other source (splatbook, alternate website, etc) will be disqualified. All entries must be a new creation, not one already posted. Abilities that draw on existing material do not violate this rule.
7. No reserving posts. You may post a partially completed Prestige Class, however, and complete it at a later date.
PS: Thanks to VT for the inspiration and the (rather blatant) ripoff. :D
Last edited by Fax Celestis; 2007-01-14 at 06:03 PM.